Google Pixel and Pixel XL

Soldato
Screen protectors suck. Cheap bit of plastic over a crafted engineeried screen.

Tempered glass screen protectors are fantastic, if you do suffer the odd scratch, take it off and replace, then it's like having a whole new screen installed

I was going to say, although I don't use them, I think you're buying the wrong ones. Tempered glass are very good if you find one with a good fit.

Soldato
Does a glass protector exist for the Pixel that covers the whole screen?

If by screen then yes, if by entire front glass then no. However silly and all I thought the idea was originally and how it looked it's actually quite clever. If it went right to the edge no case would fit on the phone that wouldn't in some way interfere with the protector, had that many times in the past. This way the case and protector don't get in each other's way.

Soldato
If by screen then yes, if by entire front glass then no. However silly and all I thought the idea was originally and how it looked it's actually quite clever. If it went right to the edge no case would fit on the phone that wouldn't in some way interfere with the protector, had that many times in the past. This way the case and protector don't get in each other's way.
Looks daft imo if you don't have a case with the protector though. The slightly curve edges is a bit of a pain as far as the TGSP's go but it does make it feel great to use without one.

Mobster
Soldato

Got a link for one that covers the screen then? :)

Associate
I might give it a shot... had one on briefly and it was full-on orange peel in places. Been using it with a Nillkin thin shell and a no screen protector since then, and it survived a few weeks in Yankland without issue! Deffo _very_ responsive without one though...

Back
Top Bottom