Google Pixel and Pixel XL

Associate
Has anyone who opted in to the BETA had the May update yet?

I thought the build pushed to us BETA users put us back on the 'release' channel?

I haven't got the May patch as of yet?

Permabanned
So anyone else jumped to the Andriod O beta?

Feels pretty snappy and being able to change the icon shapes is quite nice.

pretty decent so far, boot time has halved. seems more fluid. Trying to get the picture in picture function to work even though I have activated it in the setting my youtube app keeps closing when I click the home button.

The notification bar is a nasty grey colour though which is my only grievance, can't change it as of yet.

Soldato
pretty decent so far, boot time has halved. seems more fluid. Trying to get the picture in picture function to work even though I have activated it in the setting my youtube app keeps closing when I click the home button.

The notification bar is a nasty grey colour though which is my only grievance, can't change it as of yet.

From what i've read, PIP is only for Youtube red currently.

Soldato
How's everyone getting on battery life wise with the Pixel and XL? I'm looking at getting one of them, and would prefer the smaller of the two if the battery life is good enough.
I get through an enitre day easily with mine but I'm not the heaviest of users. I do watch quite a bit of Youtube in the evenings though. I can't remember what SoT I have been getting but I think around 4 hours. I'm really happy with my decision to get one instead of the S8

Soldato
How can people complain about the looks, it just looks like every other phone? :confused:

Given me performance and functionality over aesthetics any day.

I quite like the look of it, and besides, it's what the phone actually does rather than how it looks.

That's the problem with some people nowadays, they need a phone just because it looks good.

Not getting any females through a good looking phone fellas!

Back
Top Bottom