Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Fenyz Rising demo is fantastic! 100% buying it

Not tried it myself. Been having a go at Pacman but so far it's been extremely easy. Guessing I'm getting matched with a ton of bots.

Really looking forward to the few back catalogue of Ubi games coming but it needs to be a good price point.

Can pick all those games up for less than £10 on Xbox and PlayStation.

I'd pay a little extra for the benefit of having it on Stadia, but only £5

Caporegime
OP
Not tried it myself. Been having a go at Pacman but so far it's been extremely easy. Guessing I'm getting matched with a ton of bots.

Really looking forward to the few back catalogue of Ubi games coming but it needs to be a good price point.

Can pick all those games up for less than £10 on Xbox and PlayStation.

I'd pay a little extra for the benefit of having it on Stadia, but only £5

Stadia is going to get a wake up call when Amazon Luna launches. You’ll be able to play a lot of Ubisoft games for a monthly fee rather than having to buy them outright.

Associate
Far Cry 5 has had PEGI rating for stadia with a release date of today

Love this series, but missed out on 5 due to a Rust addiction on PC, price depending ill pick this up on stadia.

Permabanned
Glad to see so many vote no, Google are a nasty company worthy of a good boycott they will steal your games. Retain physical and retain power and you can lend and rent. Google will simply own your games and will know where you are and who you are, What you search and how much you game.

And if you say naughty safe space violating words online they will ban you and there goes all your games! To hell with Google!!!

Soldato
Glad to see so many vote no, Google are a nasty company worthy of a good boycott they will steal your games. Retain physical and retain power and you can lend and rent. Google will simply own your games and will know where you are and who you are, What you search and how much you game.

And if you say naughty safe space violating words online they will ban you and there goes all your games! To hell with Google!!!

I only did the offer thing to get a chromecast ultra lol - straight to the cancellation bin thereafter.

Associate

Tin foil hat post..

Back
Top Bottom