Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition is down to £11.19. Or £1.19 if you have the £10 off voucher.

That was enough to make me bite. I now own one game on Stadia! Just need to nab a Premier Edition bundle now.

Pre-order Cyberpunk and you’ll get your Premiere Edition.

Google coming out with some bonkers deals over the last few weeks.

Will pick this and PGA2K21 up for sure.

Pre-order Cyberpunk and you’ll get your Premiere Edition.

I'm tempted.

I wasn't intending to get Cyberpunk this year though (got too many games on the go as it is), and I'd sooner have the game on PC (for native 3440x1440 support + mods). Also, (probably) not getting the Premier Edition from this offer until next year is a bit off-putting. But on the other hand, the going rate for a Premier Edition on eBay is around £50 anyway...

Would be good to get some news on Ubisoft+ hitting the service. That's a big draw for me. I just cancelled my sub because a month on from release Valhalla still has massive frame rate drops and crashes for me (on PC).

Getting close to finishing Farcry5.. then at last Cyberpunk 2077!!! Waited 8 years for it, if someone told me 8 years ago I wouldn't be playing it on PC, instead I would be playing on cloud based console I would have laughed my arse off...!

Anyone playing cyberpunk on stadia? Impressions?

I've had a very quick play on my PC. To me it doesn't look great (compared to a locally installed game) as I think you can tell it's compressed... It seems reactive and lag free, just doesn't look as good as I might have hoped, but I may just be focusing on the banding I could see in the dark areas.

I've had a very quick play on my PC. To me it doesn't look great (compared to a locally installed game) as I think you can tell it's compressed... It seems reactive and lag free, just doesn't look as good as I might have hoped, but I may just be focusing on the banding I could see in the dark areas.

Unfortunately playing on a Chrome browser isn't anywhere near the quality that you can get from the 4K stream in CCU.

Chrome can benefit from some tweaks though if you haven't already done so?

No, do you have a link to a guide? Thanks.

There are two Chrome extensions to choose from Stadia+ and Stadia Enhanced.

If you have a Pro subscription you can force 4K resolution and VP9 codec, regardless of your monitor resolution. That should clean the stream up a bit, especially in dark scenes

Playing on a browser isn't a good as the chromecast ultra, though in my experience playing on Microsoft Edge is visually better than on chrome, chrome always looks washed out.

I preordered the game and received my email when I tried the game yesterday on a chrome browser for a few minutes. The email then showed up about an hour later.
So try that if it’s of any help.

Back
Top Bottom