Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
I preordered the game and received my email when I tried the game yesterday on a chrome browser for a few minutes. The email then showed up about an hour later.
So try that if it’s of any help.

Either it's pure coincidence or that's what triggers it.

Started playing for the first time at 5PM for just over an hour. Had my code come through about 20 minutes ago.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Premier edition has arrived. Impressive considering I thought it was going to be weeks before receiving it.

Very well packaged and smart item, look forward to seeing how cyberpunk differs on it later compared to via a PC web browser.

I was tempted to give this a go with the cyberpunk and premiere , free trial deal, just to try it out, but hit a stumbling block.

Is it true that you need to continue the the £8.99 subscription to play above 1080p, even on games you have purchased? Or does that 4k streaming with pro only apply to the free games included in the subscription ?

If I have to continue paying 8.99 a month to play cyberpunk above 1080p after the free trial then I'm out. That makes it very expensive!

I was tempted to give this a go with the cyberpunk and premiere , free trial deal, just to try it out, but hit a stumbling block.

Is it true that you need to continue the the £8.99 subscription to play above 1080p, even on games you have purchased? Or does that 4k streaming with pro only apply to the free games included in the subscription ?

If I have to continue paying 8.99 a month to play cyberpunk above 1080p after the free trial then I'm out. That makes it very expensive!

Yeah. 1080p is free, but 4K is £8.99/month.

A7-A1-A3-BA-847-C-4828-B816-49666144383-D.jpg

Cyberpunk on Stadia on my OLED. Looks and plays fantastic.

Glad to see all the positive articles about Stadia over the last few days.

I was looking at CP2077 yesterday and never even considered Stadia. Then had a quick look and noticed the free 3 month trial, £10 discount off your first game, and free stadia premiere bundle with the game :eek:

If it performs well, I might buy AC Valhala

That was me sold :D

I've only just noticed that the Immortals Fenix Rising demo is back.

Really happy with that as I missed it the first time. Really looking forward to trying it out.

Back
Top Bottom