Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Oh so all i got wrong was it used the wrong type of GPU. Thanks also for confirming my fear that they formed thier own studio. How surprising! Woke Feminist games made by Google given favouratism on thier own platform. Also spotted your anti Steam outlook you say thanks to Epic for being little children and instead of reconizing Steam had the idea first they want to only sell thier games on thier own platform like a baby who does not want to share toys.

Lol anyone reading this will laugh at being pro Epic store and anti Steam. They will also laugh and know exactly what happened on Youtube like i said will happen on Stadia. You partly proved this i had no idea they were forming thier own studio as i did not think they had the nerve to do it so soon. That is what a few billion can do though, Suck in all the gullable masses. As they say, I was not born again yesterday. :)
Baffling reply..

Of course there going to open there studious.. they want a piece of the lucrative gaming market.. how dare Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and Valve do it...shameful...

Woke feminists? No idea what you're talking about, you completely lost me

Anti Steam??? No, ive been using steam for years, I like steam, and I LOVE Valve, but they started to have a straggle hold on the PC market, they got lazy, the sales aren't anywhere near as good either, epic offer another solution and offer free games to gamers too.. competition is good the the consumer

You may ha e not been born yesterday, but your certainly seem stuck in the past.

I get it, you dont like stadia and thats absolutely fine, im not going to try and change your mind, I don't careless what you think. But it doesn't change the fact that you are talking krap, why are you even on this thread???

Not really. Your previous statement about this was very vague... What happened on YouTube? (Please be more specific)

Banned for hateful comments, No reason just account closure i never said anything that bad tbh, They will not tell me why so that could have been Stadia and my account closed. They are a sinister anti free speech corporation i did some more digging and typed "Stadia woke" into Youtube and watched some links.

So Stadia think Steamers should need to pay for a license to stream game content, And they describe thier controller as gender neutral. And all the comments i had not seen before mirror what i said here about how nasty of a company they are and the woke havoc thet will cause if they become successful. I see it as my duty to educate people on who and what they are. I think i am done though the sheer amount of anti Stadia comments makes me think i do not need to continue to flame them, It seems like it is going nowhere but to the dumpster. Just take a peek type Stadia woke into Youtube lol. :D

Banned for hateful comments, No reason just account closure i never said anything that bad tbh, They will not tell me why so that could have been Stadia and my account closed. They are a sinister anti free speech corporation i did some more digging and typed "Stadia woke" into Youtube and watched some links.

So Stadia think Steamers should need to pay for a license to stream game content, And they describe thier controller as gender neutral. And all the comments i had not seen before mirror what i said here about how nasty of a company they are and the woke havoc thet will cause if they become successful. I see it as my duty to educate people on who and what they are. I think i am done though the sheer amount of anti Stadia comments makes me think i do not need to continue to flame them, It seems like it is going nowhere but to the dumpster. Just take a peek type Stadia woke into Youtube lol. :D

Thanks for this. Now we can understand where you get your crazy ideas from. For a second I thought there was a discussion with someone that wasn't a CT nut.

Why are people so upset about stadia? Either use the service or don’t. At the end of the day who really gives a fk?

It really is most odd how people react. Use it, or don't.

Personally, it'll never replace my PlayStation, but after having a trial it's something I'll be keeping.

Thanks for this. Now we can understand where you get your crazy ideas from. For a second I thought there was a discussion with someone that wasn't a CT nut.

There is nothing crazy here, These are all well known facts Google are Woke, Gender neutral, Anti white, Anti consumer, Anti free speech, Anti privacy, Pro Feminism this is all well documented and covered or are you claiming the Quartering etc are also crazy? Cmon man! Stop being in denial about a company that logs everything you search for, Everything you browse, And soon every hour you game and what you play will be added to this profile.

Theres nothing crazy at all, Infact if i have to accept i am somehow crazy, Then you must accept you are gullable or in denial. One of us is wrong though and there is zero facts to back your claim up unlike mine. :D

Banned for hateful comments, No reason just account closure i never said anything that bad tbh, They will not tell me why so that could have been Stadia and my account closed.

Are you saying your YouTube account got closed? Honestly, reading some of the massively slanted stuff your posting here, it wouldn't hugely surprise me. If this is what you base everything on, I think most of us normal people will be just fine.

I will tell you now, I won't be replying to anything else you have to say, as quite honestly, you speak from a place of massive bias and actual hate and I don't really give your opinion any credit. Thanks :)

Are you saying your YouTube account got closed? Honestly, reading some of the massively slanted stuff your posting here, it wouldn't hugely surprise me. If this is what you base everything on, I think most of us normal people will be just fine.

I will tell you now, I won't be replying to anything else you have to say, as quite honestly, you speak from a place of massive bias and actual hate and I don't really give your opinion any credit. Thanks :)

Yes it was closed on a no warning first offence basis. Who does my opinion hurt though? Who have i killed or harmed? You will fit in well with Google you seem to both share the same intolerant outlook on free speech. This is why it is in the dumpster and before i came in here this thread was getting the same amount of action and excitement as my gran, And she passed away years ago!

Yes it was closed on a no warning first offence basis. Who does my opinion hurt though? Who have i killed or harmed? You will fit in well with Google you seem to both share the same intolerant outlook on free speech. This is why it is in the dumpster and before i came in here this thread was getting the same amount of action and excitement as my gran, And she passed away years ago!
There is nothing crazy here, These are all well known facts Google are Woke, Gender neutral, Anti white, Anti consumer, Anti free speech, Anti privacy, Pro Feminism this is all well documented and covered or are you claiming the Quartering etc are also crazy? Cmon man! Stop being in denial about a company that logs everything you search for, Everything you browse, And soon every hour you game and what you play will be added to this profile.

Theres nothing crazy at all, Infact if i have to accept i am somehow crazy, Then you must accept you are gullable or in denial. One of us is wrong though and there is zero facts to back your claim up unlike mine. :D

I am finding it really strange to read the far right wing Trump style conspiracy propaganda on OCUK in a Stadia discussion. Considering the comments you make here, I am not surprised that you wouldn't understand why you'd get banned from any online discussion. "Free speech" is a very specifically defined in the US constitution that doesn't apply to you in N.Ireland. Google is a private company, they can choose what they want on their platform and you can choose not to use it.

You use the word "woke" and feminism like they are bad things.

Let us keep the discussion relevant. You now have the honour of being added to my block list, there is nothing you can say that is of interest to me.

Give it a rest..

Despite having a premier bundle for about 8 months, I assumed my Internet wouldn't handle 4k, so I played on a 1080p TV upstairs.

Today for whatever reason I thought I would try it, on a 30Mbps connection I wired into the router and turned the rez up to 4k or the 1st time and turned on HDR, and well... IT WORKED, and worked flawlessly. Despite being 5Mbps short of the 35 google recommends for 4K.

Farcry5 looks stunning.

People might not like cloud gaming, people might not like Google, and thats ok but one for thing sure is its not going anywhere, and cloud gaming is only going to get better and better, and bigger and bigger.

My poor old PC isn't getting a look in these days..

I am finding it really strange to read the far right wing Trump style conspiracy propaganda on OCUK in a Stadia discussion. Considering the comments you make here, I am not surprised that you wouldn't understand why you'd get banned from any online discussion. "Free speech" is a very specifically defined in the US constitution that doesn't apply to you in N.Ireland. Google is a private company, they can choose what they want on their platform and you can choose not to use it.

You use the word "woke" and feminism like they are bad things.

Let us keep the discussion relevant. You now have the honour of being added to my block list, there is nothing you can say that is of interest to me.

Exactly why people despise California. You had to mention Donald Trump that shows how messed up your mind is. And you advertise your dislike of free speech also and boast about it. And then you like a child need to have the last word and enter your safe space bubble. Enjoy it there, It must be as populated as Stadia.

Exactly why people despise California. You had to mention Donald Trump that shows how messed up your mind is. And you advertise your dislike of free speech also and boast about it. And then you like a child need to have the last word and enter your safe space bubble. Enjoy it there, It must be as populated as Stadia.
speaking of being a child and having the last word, why did you reply?

Exactly why people despise California

right...

Black Friday sale has gone live - some great deals to be had!

Yeah, great to see! I've been tied up with Donkey Kong on Switch but since I've completed that last week I jumped in Stadia tonight for the first time in a while. It still amazes me how well it works. I've been playing some Doom Eternal.

Not sure whether to resubscribe to Pro and pick up some of those games or buy some of the ones in the sale.

Back
Top Bottom