Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Stadia also said that Ubisoft Plus was coming "Before the end of the year"... They said that in Q1 and it's only just landed... So don't hold your breath.

And before the end of the year, it arrived so... Why are you so negative all of a sudden? Lol

When it comes to the new CC, it comes-makes no difference to me as I’m enjoying playing on the Ultra at the moment.

Thing is that you know it will be coming and when it does (and subsequently to the other capable Android TV boxes), I’ll expect to see a bigger uptake in the service as well.

And before the end of the year, it arrived so... Why are you so negative all of a sudden? Lol

When it comes to the new CC, it comes-makes no difference to me as I’m enjoying playing on the Ultra at the moment.

Thing is that you know it will be coming and when it does (and subsequently to the other capable Android TV boxes), I’ll expect to see a bigger uptake in the service as well.

Not negative at all, just that they really dropped it at the last minute, so don't expect Stadia app to be officially released any time soon.

And as regards to Ubi+, it's still currently US only. No idea when it'll be UK. Tomorrow, next year, no idea.

Not negative at all, just that they really dropped it at the last minute, so don't expect Stadia app to be officially released any time soon.

And as regards to Ubi+, it's still currently US only. No idea when it'll be UK. Tomorrow, next year, no idea.

Google have always rolled out stuff to the US first so nothing new there.

Got Valhalla and Cyberpunk to be playing before worrying about anything else in that subscription! :)

Google have always rolled out stuff to the US first so nothing new there.

Got Valhalla and Cyberpunk to be playing before worrying about anything else in that subscription! :)

Ha, tell me about it! I'm still waiting for Google Duplex!

Hopefully it launched before i finish CP (Which I'm sure it will) as I really want to play Immortals Fenix Rising.

I thought about picking it up on the Switch to sell on once I finished it, but the Ubi+ sub is swaying me

Tried the edge browser and couldn't really tell a difference. I've just had my dispatch email from google saying my premier kit is coming tomorrow though, so should be good.

I've been watching a few comparison videos on youtube between the chromecast and browser. Damn, there seems to be a massive difference!

There are many pros and cons to Stadia. I have just seen someone on the AC: Valhalla thread complaining about having to install patches on a very limited game time. Also in the same thread there are many complaints of crashes. Neither of these are issues for Stadia and therefore definitely big positives.

For me the issues are the variable quality lately. I do wish they would get the browser experience more consistent as I don't really use my Chromecast that often. However my main issue lately has been getting the controller to pair with a browser session. Takes multiple times of entering the code. Is anyone else having the same issue?

ok how the hell does this even work!!!!

My stadia kit arrived this moring. How!! I mean how the hell can I play 4k games, zero stutter on my bang average (even a bit crappy) internet connection?

It's perfect. How is this technology even possible.

ok how the hell does this even work!!!!

My stadia kit arrived this moring. How!! I mean how the hell can I play 4k games, zero stutter on my bang average (even a bit crappy) internet connection?

It's perfect. How is this technology even possible.

Glad you’re liking it so far.

You can now use Stadia on iOS devices via a PWA. My iPad Pro just got even more useful.

Looks like I'm going to have to sell it on ebay I'm afraid :-(

It's just awful. Had plenty of time to play on it today and it's just not cutting it. Plugged the Chromecast into ethernet and had a right game getting it to connect. The app kept saying, can't connect to chromecast over WiFi (doh).

Finally managed it, then had a mission linking the controller. Got that sorted, said device does not support 4k (I have a 4k monitor). Anyway, I'm happy with 1080p.

Downloaded a chromecast speed test app and was getting 65mb download, 12ms ping, 2ms jitter. Paid £30 for Grid. Unplayable. Skips, stutters, lags.

:(

Went upstairs to try on my android tablet. Have a USBC ethernet adapter. Had a similar issue getting the joypad connected. Finally did it, same...laggy!

I guess my home broadband just isn't up to it.

It's just awful. Had plenty of time to play on it today and it's just not cutting it. Plugged the Chromecast into ethernet and had a right game getting it to connect. The app kept saying, can't connect to chromecast over WiFi (doh).

Finally managed it, then had a mission linking the controller. Got that sorted, said device does not support 4k (I have a 4k monitor). Anyway, I'm happy with 1080p.

Downloaded a chromecast speed test app and was getting 65mb download, 12ms ping, 2ms jitter. Paid £30 for Grid. Unplayable. Skips, stutters, lags.

Went upstairs to try on my android tablet. Have a USBC ethernet adapter. Had a similar issue getting the joypad connected. Finally did it, same...laggy!

If you've played less than 2 hours of the game, you can get it refunded.

My home broadband is sub 30mbps down, I play at 1080p flawlessly, try a different ethernet cable, I have 2nd premier bundle upstairs and it worked awfully over on a ethernet connection to a power line adapter, I tried everything thinking it was the adapter, on a whim I bought a new ethernet cable and it worked great!

Try a new cable, also reset the router.

I can vouch for stadia, its as though there's a console hidden away somewhere, its quite frankly blown me away

Bloody hell!!!!

after spending hours changing cables, moving the chomecast to different TVs and wondering what the hell was going on............I've tracked it down to a rogue RJ45 coupler I was using between two pieces of CAT6.

Grrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom