Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Annoying as speed tests showed a good connection on the wire. Once it was removed though, stadia went from poor connectivity to excellent.

I was playing Stadia fine for months and one day couldn't get over 1080p and kept getting disconnect warnings.

I was using the CCU wireless and a the Nest router is about 5 feet away.

Did a test and connection to the router was capping at 30mbps. Not sure what was going in but a router reboot saw it go back up to a connection speed of 150mbps and I was back at 4K.

So everybody should always keep that in mind too

I was given one of these for Christmas and I am very pleasantly surprised at its ease of use and the quality of gaming on the system. Really enjoying Cyberpunk.

The only thing I would say is that the available game library is very small. I’m sure that will improve with time though.

I was given one of these for Christmas and I am very pleasantly surprised at its ease of use and the quality of gaming on the system. Really enjoying Cyberpunk.

The only thing I would say is that the available game library is very small. I’m sure that will improve with time though.

You should have been here at the start... Ha.

Yes, the library is growing which is very good to see. It's nice to see older games starting to come over too like AC Unity, Watch Dogs etc

No major hassle getting one either :p Think of all the hours saved chasing stock.
Actually it's becoming an option. I'm not sure my broadband is up to it, ran Google's speed test but it's the quality of the connection rather than the headline speed that will hurt me. Ancient buried alu wiring is not aging well :p BTOR don't want to know.

Anyway, how cheap can one of these things be on a good day? Not prepared to pay a fortune for an experiment :p

Actually it's becoming an option. I'm not sure my broadband is up to it, ran Google's speed test but it's the quality of the connection rather than the headline speed that will hurt me. Ancient buried alu wiring is not aging well :p BTOR don't want to know.

Anyway, how cheap can one of these things be on a good day? Not prepared to pay a fortune for an experiment :p

I got my first one for £39 on eBay, brand new and sealed.

Looks like they've gone a little after a quick browse of eBay :eek:

Back
Top Bottom