**GOT AN EVGA GRAPHICS RELATED QUESTION OR NEED SUPPORT - ASK HERE!!**

Soldato
@ Dom

Emailed you about having my sli bridge replaced as it's not compatible with 4K. Included support ticket number.

Got a reply from Ahmet Sari saying I have to go through normal RMA proceedure.

Thought these were being collected and replaced at EVGA's cost - please advise.

Soldato
@ Dom

Emailed you about having my sli bridge replaced as it's not compatible with 4K. Included support ticket number.

Got a reply from Ahmet Sari saying I have to go through normal RMA proceedure.

Thought these were being collected and replaced at EVGA's cost - please advise.

I had the same issue, once the rma is setup and a collection address is confirmed they will arrange for ups to uplift :)

Soldato
Soldato
Hi Dominik,

Bit stuck on transferring a warranty, I got the card in my sig used from someone in the MM - how do I transfer the warranty? I've heard from some that I don't need to do anything unless I need to RMA?

Cheers

Associate
Hi Shivy, so you can only benefit from the three years of global warranty. All extentions are exclusive for the originally owner. All you need to do is to register the product to your account. You can do this now if you want to but generally it would only be needed if you need to handle RMA with the product. I would always suggest to do it right away then it is done and you are save for the future. You will have longer warranty if you have the originally invoice available because the warranty then starts with the invoice date. If you do not have this we will take the date the unit left our warehouse. If you have the invoice you can also upload this to your account to have it saved. Let me know if there is any further question about this. Cheers

Associate
No Prob, we had promotions like this running with 770s and normal 780s which the US did not run... I know, this will now not help you but EU is also doing promotions like this in generall.

Associate
I can also understand this point! And generally we try to hit that target because we want to treat all customer world wide the same! But with promotions like this it can be related to local stocks...

Associate
This is mostly down to a cost point. At the beginning the card was about 150 EUR more expensive then a ref card, if you then put another 20 buck on this the gap is really big between Ref and Classi.... As a result there is then the question is the performance gain you have with the classy compared to Ref 170EUR worth? A lot of people do really take a look for that and also lot of other manifacturer did catch up on the OC boards with aggresive price points...

Associate
Hi Dominik, the 780 6Gb seems to have disappeared from overclockers completely, and is out of stock everywhere else - are they still being manufactured? Or are you focusing on the next gen now?

Back
Top Bottom