US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Associate
Barbara's story is by far my favourite from the last couple of episodes, much more so than Bruce's. I know very little about her eventual character and until recently just kept thinking 'but she's Barbara Gordon', or going to be. Now they're throwing some darkness into how she'll become the other bat and actually liking the dark side.

There are two Barbara Gordans - Jims wife and Jims daughter

Associate
Lol, I love it when actor's have played a role in the past that has stuck with them, ie, I keep refering to The Ogre as Peter Petrelli; in fact, I have no idea what his name is in Gotham haha!

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yeah nice finish although bit max payne vibe there :)

I like gotham and look forward to season 2 but guess will be some wait!

Soldato
Yes I thought that too... But none the less really well played out.

Sooo Can Fish Swim?
The ENYGMA transformation was great!
Bye Bye Morini!
What lurks in the basement of the Wayne Mansion?

Cant wait till next season

Soldato
Great end to the season, cant wait for more.

I hope fish can't swim as she is one of the weakest characters and really didn't like her bits. The whole segment since she left Gotham just seemed like a tacked on afterthought to fill a bit of space in between the main story.

There is so much they can do with this, just hope they don't mess it up now.

Permabanned
Really? I kinda like her.

I know they won't do it but i wish they'd advance a couple of years with each new season, even if it never gets anywhere close to Bruce becoming Batman. The current version of him is starting to annoy me.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yeah loved nigmas development, it was a matter of time before that personality disorder came around guess that killing triggered his insanity !

Fish was a weird character... she did say she had not been contracted for season 2 and that meant the end of it most likely for her, otherwise yeah would love to see them flash forward few years but they would never do that since it means getting a whole bunch of older most expensive actors in but it would be the right thing to do !

Soldato
I didn't actually realise that was the season finale.................

Also, the ratings took a massive hit after the 6 week break. America has to stop doing this, all it does is hurt the shows.

I did not realise it either till I checked this thread.

Oh well guess I've got to wait a while for my Gotham fix.

Good series though, quite enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom