• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Shocking that Overclockers have marked up most GPUs after the EU vote

Shocking that ignorant people voted to leave, this is just the start of the financial impacts Brits will have to endure over the coming years.

Soldato
PSU and CPU price hikes probably covering the price drops, just as I'm in the process of buying components for my new build.

Got 2 out of 3 of my upgrades.. just the CPU price staying higher atm so waiting to see how it goes next week, GPU can wait a few months now, not really in a rush for ir and might wait for Vega.

Soldato
If things dont change i'll be looking elsewhere, i even live in stoke on trent and will probably find cheaper with delivery on top than to take a trip to your shop.. thats how bad this is looking for OcUK right now.

Look elsewhere then and see how much the prices have gone up...

I paid £132 for MSI Gaming 960 few weeks ago, which had held this price until yesterday on a very popular site (OCUK had same model for around £146 at the time). Now, the same site where i had bought it from has it for £154 while ocUK has it for £139. Another well known competitor has just marked up same card to £165!

That's £22-30 increase on a £130 card and you complain when ocUK put £5 extra on a £300 item?

Go, go elsewhere, find a better deal, do it now! Apparently ocUK are the only ones doing this, nobody else is putting their prices up.

OcUK Staff
Look elsewhere then and see how much the prices have gone up...

I paid £132 for MSI Gaming 960 few weeks ago, which had held this price until yesterday on a very popular site (OCUK had same model for around £146 at the time). Now, the same site where i had bought it from has it for £154 while ocUK has it for £139. Another well known competitor has just marked up same card to £165!

That's £22-30 increase on a £130 card and you complain when ocUK put £5 extra on a £300 item?

Go, go elsewhere, find a better deal, do it now! Apparently ocUK are the only ones doing this, nobody else is putting their prices up.

Well said and I have gone through all our VGA pricing, now gonna work on CPU's.

Permabanned
Shocking that ignorant people voted to leave, this is just the start of the financial impacts Brits will have to endure over the coming years.

As if it wasnt enough that after 8 years since 2008 now we have to endure another God knows how many years of uncertainty and pain.

Soldato
Is everybody here either Scottish or Irish ? As they are the only definitive remain camp, and the only ones that are pulling there faces.
Everywhere else was a massive win for the LEAVE so deal with it. 1.3 million people cant be wrong.
Things will not change massively for the worst so stop moaning, markets will be up and down for a few days/weeks but we will be back on top stronger than ever.

Prices will be back to normal soon.

The future is bright, the future is not in the EU :)

Associate
1.3 million people can of course be wrong. Look at any decision and you see many millions voting each way, inevitably large numbers of people can be wrong. Also, Manchester voted remain - just saying.

Soldato
1.3 million people cant be wrong.
umpguyg.gif

Soldato
1.3 million people can of course be wrong. Look at any decision and you see many millions voting each way, inevitably large numbers of people can be wrong. Also, Manchester voted remain - just saying.

Exactly, i live in oldham which is a very bad place effected by immigration. Which is why we voted OUT.

All you people that vote remain all i ask is come to oldham or another deprived area to live and see how long you can put up with it.

Simples

Associate
Exactly, i live in oldham which is a very bad place effected by immigration. Which is why we voted OUT.

All you people that vote remain all i ask is come to oldham or another deprived area to live and see how long you can put up with it.

Simples

You have to wonder why British employers were allowed to give jobs to immigrants over locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom