• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
You have to wonder why British employers were allowed to give jobs to immigrants over locals.

It is called free market. Be competitive or not, it is your choice but do not blame the employer for making his choices.

BTW such a shame you guys have decided to leave the EU :(, I do all my shopping in UK and where I will shop now?

Last edited:
Associate
Lol guys, we KNEW this would happen if we left. Why are you guys moaning? OCUK can and should change prices as they need to make a profit. End of story.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Shocking that ignorant people voted to leave, this is just the start of the financial impacts Brits will have to endure over the coming years.

I understand what you are saying, I voted remain myself. But do you not understand that it is all relative?

Not sure why you are so shocked and generalising like that.

Soldato
Exactly, i live in oldham which is a very bad place effected by immigration. Which is why we voted OUT.

All you people that vote remain all i ask is come to oldham or another deprived area to live and see how long you can put up with it.

Simples

I live in Royton...put up with what?

Associate
You have to wonder why British employers were allowed to give jobs to immigrants over locals.
There were no locals to employ mostly. Very few UK unemployed who actually want a job and have any useful skills - we've been facing a skills shortage for ages which is why we source so many of our workers from the EU. That's just got much harder.

As for oldham ... oh deal with it, there are nicer areas but it's hardly that bad.

Soldato
Just sorted the CPUs, now much closer. :)

How about adding free shipping on the 980Ti Classified and knocking another £5 off the price as they can be purchased currently from a competitor for £443.26 which includes shipping.

You may twist my arm to get a second one from yourselves.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is everybody here either Scottish or Irish ? As they are the only definitive remain camp, and the only ones that are pulling there faces.
Everywhere else was a massive win for the LEAVE so deal with it. 1.3 million people cant be wrong.
Things will not change massively for the worst so stop moaning, markets will be up and down for a few days/weeks but we will be back on top stronger than ever.

Prices will be back to normal soon.

The future is bright, the future is not in the EU :)

Havering, massive turnout for leave but I voted for remain. I had a feeling leave will win in my area but at nearly 70% didn't imagine it to be so high :p. But looking around local businesses, most employed seem local or not from EU.

The vote is done and over with so I won't complain. I'm just going to wait it out and hope the pound will stabilize. Hopefully it won't settle too weakly, I plan to do a massive upgrade later in the year.

Soldato
It is called free market. Be competitive or not, it is your choice but do not blame the employer for making his choices.

BTW such a shame you guys have decided to leave the EU :(, I do all my shopping in UK and where I will shop now?

Dont worry, OCUK wont shut down overnight :) It might even work out cheaper to ship to the EU.

OcUK Staff
Cheers Gibbo.. hope they stay the same by early next week when i purchase a 6700K.

Yes I can hold the CPU prices at current levels I hope for a week or two unless the rate completely flops, but am hoping it will stabilise in 1.35-1.40 region or even better get back over 1.40. :)

OcUK Staff
How about adding free shipping on the 980Ti Classified and knocking another £5 off the price as they can be purchased currently from a competitor for £443.26 which includes shipping.

You may twist my arm to get a second one from yourselves.

I made it £434.99, it will update soon and use your forum free shipping I cannot enable free shipping on a product with so little stock.

Associate
Dont worry, OCUK wont shut down overnight :) It might even work out cheaper to ship to the EU.

Ahh yeah, of course but in two years time (if the quickest option would be aimed at and reached to leave the EU) some customs, extra taxes and whatnot could ruin the experience... for all of us :(

Anyway we still have some time to enjoy but it will not last forever it seems.

Associate
There were no locals to employ mostly. Very few UK unemployed who actually want a job and have any useful skills - we've been facing a skills shortage for ages which is why we source so many of our workers from the EU. That's just got much harder.

As for oldham ... oh deal with it, there are nicer areas but it's hardly that bad.

I understand these views, but as a remain voter, I wanted to know from a leave voter why they felt immigration was such a defining issue and what they think will improve now.

Soldato
I understand these views, but as a remain voter, I wanted to know from a leave voter why they felt immigration was such a defining issue and what they think will improve now.

It wasn't a defining issue for me. If it was about immigration only, ukip would have won the general election.

Associate
So you upping prices of current stock not based on what you purchased it for before, hard drives were starting to come back down and now they have gone up again.

Got lots of stock, lets up the price even though its what we already had.

Fine if it cost more to buy it to restock but since this happened less than a day ago calm down.

Sure USD fell around 6am this morning but by 10am it was nearly right back up to where it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom