Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
yeah i think the Tsukuba was put there as easy to achieve after the Nordschleife, though took me about 10 laps to get there tbh, got a 1.12.6. more time there as made few mistakes. but as long as 2mil it will do

Soldato
Getting back into this for the past few weeks. Daily races are still great fun. Nurburgring GP race B this week loving just hot lapping and racing Sport. Love it. I’m D/S so not fast but trying to race clean and can get top 5 most races. People seem a lot more polite than they used to and there’s less ramming/divebombing it seems. Punishment is balanced about bang on now. 458 is still my go to car!

Soldato
Picked another copy of this up, I flogged mine not long after release, as I'd done everything I wanted and didn't gel with MP - was also massively put off by the money grind, and the apparent slant towards getting you to cough up real money. Sad to see the roulette tickets are still as pants as ever, but it was nice finding my I'll gotten gains were still on my save (from an old cafe book exploit thing) - fair few engines and a few Honda rally cars to now sell.

Tried the Paddock on the ring a few times - guessing this doesn't have the kill pairing/resting of the MP races, as it's either a punt fest, or idiots going the wrong way

Associate
Hi all,

I'm planning on getting back to play GT7, stopped playing quite early on due not finding the grip towards playing. This is the only GT game I've ever lost interest in not sure why.

Anyways how are people getting money within game any tips? Going to go in with fresh eyes.

Associate
Looks like a great time to get back into it...

Or maybe wait for the next patch.

Back
Top Bottom