Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
Wow!

I don't ever remember that...

Yep, it's still an amazing drive. I pilot the Lunar module down to Hadley Plain on another sim, and then go out for a drive on the rover.
When I saw the rover on GT6 I went and got a PS3 super slim and modded the crap out of it to stop it melting. I don't bother driving any of the other cars.

Soldato
I always enjoyed the GT2 intro with The Cardigans "My Favourite Game" music.

Anyone looking at going full in on this with a wheel and cockpit etc?

I have a thrustmaster wheel and wheel stand Pro from GT sport that I'm hoping will get me away, but the seating has always been an issue. Assuming the wheel works I'm thinking about picking up a foldable cockpit like the GT lite. (Don't have the space for something more solid)

Edit: just seen the start date of this thread.. Good god lol

Soldato
I always enjoyed the GT2 intro with The Cardigans "My Favourite Game" music.

Are you kidding? :D

GT3 intro - Feeder - Just a day
https://youtu.be/cCNd3oz6IaU?t=71

/thread

E: More than 2 decades later... still makes the hair on my back stick up when I see this intro. Kick ass.

E2: I swear the physics in this game makes some of the newer stuff pale in comparison.

E3: Promise to stop hijacking the thread :p

PS5 still in short supply to get hold of this?
Is it enjoyable on pad? Or do I need to get another mortgage for another wheel :p ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Is this game going back to the original idea of upgrading your cars etc or mor GT:Sport style? I loved the original games but haven't enjoyed the last couple.

Soldato
Has there been any confirmation that you can have online lobbies, with friends, and fill the grid with AI? That's been a significant issue with GT Sport when I want to play with friends, yes I know I can create a lobby and fill it with randoms but it always ends it disaster. I'd like the same option I have on games such as F1 2021 when I can set up a private lobby, invite some friends and stick the AI to flesh out the grid.

I've been unable to find anything online

Soldato
+1 wondering what the online multiplayer experience will be like as they’ve been pretty quiet on it despite the game being out soon.

Can’t help but suspect the multiplayer modes will be very limited at launch?

Soldato
+1 wondering what the online multiplayer experience will be like as they’ve been pretty quiet on it despite the game being out soon.

Can’t help but suspect the multiplayer modes will be very limited at launch?
I think the review embargo lifts on the 2nd of march. I believe reviewers now have their copies. So we should get some good info around then I think ?

Edit. I agree though. Some info on mp racing would be good.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Are you kidding? :D

GT3 intro - Feeder - Just a day
https://youtu.be/cCNd3oz6IaU?t=71

/thread

E: More than 2 decades later... still makes the hair on my back stick up when I see this intro. Kick ass.

E2: I swear the physics in this game makes some of the newer stuff pale in comparison.

E3: Promise to stop hijacking the thread :p

PS5 still in short supply to get hold of this?
Is it enjoyable on pad? Or do I need to get another mortgage for another wheel :p ?

Damn. That was 2001. Before September 11. When the world was somewhat normal.

Associate
I'm just glad they're bringing back used cars and tuning to GT. I think GT used to be about collecting cars as much as the racing. I hope the single player is plentiful here.

Soldato
Just put my pre order in, my PS5 has been waiting for this moment :D

Pre download starts on the 25th but i wish they would allow us to play it early if you buy the ultimate edition.

Back
Top Bottom