*** Grand Theft Auto IV - In-Game Chat [Spoilers] ***

Soldato
Three Leaf Clover

Anyone got any hints or tips for surviving this? Now on my fourth attempt after I fluffed the last one accidentally shooting one of the McReary's in the back on the subway. I've found the health pack in the subway and I've also tried it with Dwayne's thugs helping out but I just cannot preserve enough health for the last dash to the car when you come out the subway.

This is (IMHO) another of those drawn out multi-part missions where R* should have enabled an intermediate checkpoint. Otherwise when you restart you have to go all the way through the incredibly tedious drive across half the city before you can get started again in the bank.

Associate
Anyone got any hints or tips for surviving this? Now on my fourth attempt after I fluffed the last one accidentally shooting one of the McReary's in the back on the subway. I've found the health pack in the subway and I've also tried it with Dwayne's thugs helping out but I just cannot preserve enough health for the last dash to the car when you come out the subway.

This is (IMHO) another of those drawn out multi-part missions where R* should have enabled an intermediate checkpoint. Otherwise when you restart you have to go all the way through the incredibly tedious drive across half the city before you can get started again in the bank.

TBH I found it pretty easy, my kind of mission ;) I did it second try (first try I got shot in the face by the last guy in the subway).
Anyway, all I did was, as soon as you come out of the subway just sprint to waiting car and jump in, by the time you hotwire it Packie et al should be in, and drive off and lose the wanted level.
Oh and (as all missions I do) make sure you have full health and amour before starting ;)

Caporegime
i did this mission on the first attempt and not quite sure why it was seen to be so hard.

I did as the above poster did, just sprinted and ran and jumped in the car, then proceeded to get shot at as we waited for the rest to get in. I drove off with one hanging onto the door actually and had to stop again for him to properly get in lol.

Caporegime
i did this mission on the first attempt and not quite sure why it was seen to be so hard.

I did as the above poster did, just sprinted and ran and jumped in the car, then proceeded to get shot at as we waited for the rest to get in. I drove off with one hanging onto the door actually and had to stop again for him to properly get in lol.

Toke me a few tries, but quite enjoyed it! I just used the cover system and barly toke any damage at all in the subway. There is some body armour in the streets too, look down some cellers at the side.

Soldato
Got it done now - the secret is indeed as the Brady guide says, don't try and take down all the coppers, just those in red so you can run to the next alley.

£250k reward a bit out of proportion though compared to missions before and indeed after...

Soldato
Got it done now - the secret is indeed as the Brady guide says, don't try and take down all the coppers, just those in red so you can run to the next alley.

£250k reward a bit out of proportion though compared to missions before and indeed after...

It is a bank raid!

Doing all the Stevie car collections nets ~$400k though

Associate
Did *your clothes your boots...* took me about ten attempts was getting very angry, then went onto the next Ray mssion and its another forced bike mission, hahahaha, turned console off, just not fun.

Associate
Completed the game! 30 Hours and 30 minutes :p I chose to spare Darko and went revenge with dimitri. What are the other possible endings?

EDIT: If DLC inc extra story missions i have a feeling we'll have to chase after the guy that thinks you stole stuff from him :p

Associate
Gave it a try or ten but I'm so sick of doing these motorcycle missions over and over and over again. This subway one is even worse than the last one.

Soldato
Completed the game! 30 Hours and 30 minutes :p I chose to spare Darko and went revenge with dimitri. What are the other possible endings?

EDIT: If DLC inc extra story missions i have a feeling we'll have to chase after the guy that thinks you stole stuff from him :p

you lost out on the achievement

Back
Top Bottom