*** Grand Theft Auto IV - The Official Thread ***

Soldato
I don't know if it's me, or my internet

But everytime I go online I ALWAYS get disconnected after a while or my internet just like cuts off, reboots itself?

I'm on virgin 20mb btw is this a game error or interwebs?
doesnt happen on any other game ;)

Soldato
Typical... I finish the game, I decide that I don't want to keep it so sell it... then they announce trophies... makes me sick :D
Me too, happened with Burnout Paradise as well, but as my son likes to play it as well decided to just start from the beginning ...... but I forgot how crap the first cars are and how much events there are :(

Still, at first you do get a lot of Trophies :)

Caporegime
Erm a bit stuck on GTA just now. To get a date do you just go to the internet cafe click on a few and wait a few days?

The only problem is its never came back I have tried savi, waiting ages but nothing.

Am I doing something simply stupid?

Soldato
I know, it's a shame really. The multiplayer was the strongest part of the whole game IMO.

Will never forget playing the objective game type, driving the coach with all my team mates as passengers drive-bying the other teams. :D

Associate
Installed this yesterday and "DAYUM" its still noisy as hell, I didn't know every other game was so graphically inferior as not to make as much noise? The fans just got progressively worse which ended up with it sounding just like the disk was spinning.

Got a bit miffed off at my phonje ringing (in game) about 6 times in 3 minutes and decided not to bother (it was late last night). Maybe I will get back in to it but I dont know yet - still to complete it, seems like a chore :s

Caporegime
Installed this yesterday and "DAYUM" its still noisy as hell, I didn't know every other game was so graphically inferior as not to make as much noise? The fans just got progressively worse which ended up with it sounding just like the disk was spinning.

Got a bit miffed off at my phonje ringing (in game) about 6 times in 3 minutes and decided not to bother (it was late last night). Maybe I will get back in to it but I dont know yet - still to complete it, seems like a chore :s

They need to get back to basics, GTA4 wasn't very fun to play as they'd took all the best bits of SA out (planes, big landscape etc) and added more pointless fluff.

Back
Top Bottom