Great First day back at work...

They will be able to put that back good as new.

having two spare ones gives me more options they are the same colour but not sure on the match, if i dont need them i can always give them back, we've lent each other stuff in the past. Everything else is minor really, its just getting a new bumper/spoiler/fogs etc all sorted out.

Let's just hope he didn't nick them off another Fiesta :p

lol na he took his off when he put RS repeaters on spare ones he has.

Could have been worse, my Dad had the boot of his Orion cut off at the hinges with bolt cutters because they wanted the spoiler.

yeh, ive also seen it when the bolts that hold the spoiler on go straight through the boot lid breaking all the metal. So im lucky...

Last edited:
having two spare ones gives me more options they are the same colour but not sure on the match, if i dont need them i can always give them back, we've let each other stuff in the past. Everything else is minor really, its just getting a new bumper/spoiler/fogs etc all sorted out.

All the parts can be obtained here: http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/search.php?start=10&cat=115

They've always come out cheaper than going direct to Ford.

Sadly you need to keep moving further and further out these days to find peace and quiet, then buy land to put a bit of distance between you and everyone.

Thats why im ****ing off to Spain once im done, in the middle of no where im sick of this country and the people in it im ashamed to say, ****ing shame, this was a great place.

Grass is always greener.

I thought of Cyprus iv got pals there, but i already had this plot of land in Spain and i do like it, i can also buy the surrounding plots for a bit of seclusion.

Also im only 40 mins from Marbella where the rest of me pals are and a bit of nightlife when we fancy it.

Cyprus is to hot to live in anyway, Paphos in July/August is unbearable.

See heat is only a problem if you intend to do anything, me i intend to move from the pool to the hot tub and back again :)

My parents live in Tala just outside Paphos and they move back here for 3 months every year.Its over 120f way to much for my liking. Pool/Jacuzzi is a good shout though.

probably. i reckon they would have got both off relatively easy.

fordparksuk

£533.49 for parts (excluding side skirt kit) Need all the clips and a few wires though. hmm.

Phone them up and they'll probably chuck what you need in the box for free if you're spending that money.

To each his own i like Spain, and find it very much better than here.

Yes, my folks live over there.

My aunt and uncle have a nice place in Sotogrande...

Don't get me wrong I like the culture too yada yada..

But, it's not like you don't get the same kind of people there to here.

I've been on the receiving end of it myself! Crime is probably worse in Spain, in fact... it's got to be worse.

Some of the kidknappings stories are just :(

So don't think you can get away from it so easily - in fact my uncle got some newly planted conifers nicked out the garden, and that was a gated community!!

Yes, my folks live over there.

My aunt and uncle have a nice place in Sotogrande...

Don't get me wrong I like the culture too yada yada..

But, it's not like you don't get the same kind of people there to here.

I've been on the receiving end of it myself! Crime is probably worse in Spain, in fact... it's got to be worse.

Some of the kidknappings stories are just :(

So don't think you can get away from it so easily - in fact my uncle got some newly planted conifers nicked out the garden, and that was a gated community!!

Well at least it happens in good weather :)

Well at least it happens in good weather :)

Hmmm, I suppose! You do get fed up of constant heat though, or at least I do :) (why I don't live there)

'Tis funny when it rains though. I'll stick a jumper on, or a jacket if it getting bad... the first rain drop out of the sky and they are all out with wellies and raincoats on! looking at me as if I'm crazy not acting like them lol

Enjoy, but I feel the costa's aren't all quite what they are made out to be. Avoid expat communities like the AIDS. :p

Enjoy, but I feel the costa's aren't all quite what they are made out to be. Avoid expat communities like the AIDS. :p

I like a bit of British company abroad, just not too much, il have a year stint over there, longest iv had is 4 months then see how i feel, my wife will never stick it, she will be back here every month but thats ok, those breaks save marriages i think :)

Back
Top Bottom