Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30/31 Dec 23 1/2 Jan 24]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s fair to say Pep is the exception to most rules. I’d disagree all day about your keepers.

This really isn’t a spurs fan having a dig by the way. It’s the same when people were saying spurs were in the title race :cry:

I think it’s fair to say Pep is the exception to most rules. I’d disagree all day about your keepers.

This really isn’t a spurs fan having a dig by the way. It’s the same when people were saying spurs were in the title race :cry:

You are still in it, 3 points separate the top 5 atm, you've had some bad luck with the starting line up recently. You get the team back and put a run together you could find yourselves in and around the top with 5 to go.

You are still in it, 3 points separate the top 5 atm, you've had some bad luck with the starting line up recently. You get the team back and put a run together you could find yourselves in and around the top with 5 to go.
City should win it. Be a disappointment if they don’t given their team and over all spent/wages etc

Still got Kdb to come back as well. Liverpool and Arsenal will do well to keep up with them.
Ronaldo sorted his own future...as for not putting up with Sancho...he was happy to let Greenwood come back and Antony was off a few weeks but he draws the line at a twitter post?

ETH has been a disaster. He played 1 prem team on the way to that trophy and even then Newcastle should have won. United fans standards are on the floor lol.

14 losses in 28 games!!

As I keep saying he has improved no one with the exception of AWB, and you can’t even see what he is trying to achieve. For me, considering the amount of money he has spent, it is absolute madness he still has a job.

Completely agree with both these. He’s still playing Antony!!

Total collapse of form in full swing. Players look like they’ve forgotten what to do, can’t even string passes together let alone attack or defend. What a disappointing way to end the year.

Spurs are not going to win the league! They will finish top 5 though.

City should win it. Be a disappointment if they don’t given their team and over all spent/wages etc

Still got Kdb to come back as well. Liverpool and Arsenal will do well to keep up with them.

There will come a season when they don't win though, this season is as good as any to make that call, i'd be gobsmacked if they run away with it

105 million quid on Declan Rice = Arsenal being 10 points worse off, 10 less goals scored, 3 more goals conceded compared to last season. Transformative signing that one.

I was about to say something similar. I've never been sure about Arteta and Arsenal look much worse than last season.

The league is very strong this year though, every game is difficult to predict.

al40xarmlum21.gif

I was about to say something similar. I've never been sure about Arteta and Arsenal look much worse than last season.

The league is very strong this year though, every game is difficult to predict.
Much worse than last season?

We beat man city this season and went to anfield and got a draw two things we wouldnt of done last season

Also got a better defensive record this season

Only diff this season is were not banging in the goals

Saka and martinelli are not how they were last season

Saying were much worse than last season is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom