Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10 - 11th November 2012]

You said that as soon as the match finishes we start talking about how brilliant they are. Where have people been saying how brilliant Scholes is this season?

If you're going to make ridiculous statements, back them up.

Moothead is clearly just ****** off that they've lost a two goal lead.

If I really have to point it put to you I will.

Have to wait until I'm on the PC though, hate multi quoting on iPhone :p

Great win for ManU! That's what can win you a title, pressure on Chelski/Citeh now :)

I'm sorry, I know you are not happy right now, but Purdy is right....you scored 2, Utd scored 3.

So? the second goal was a deflection which was going well, the first was a great ball from scholes but very jammy the way it kept ricocheting off Hernandez.

We very much do deserve something from this game.

Well done United, the mentality Ferguson puts in to most other teams in the league is amazing, no team consistently sees others bottle it that much against them when ahead, could probably play wigans squad and win with their mentality.

Hope we can leave chelsea a good few points behind them tomorrow

Also lol@ferguson doing 'game over', hypocrit

Chicharito was a master stroke of a purchase, really glad to see him back in this kind of form after a bit of a nightmare last season (2nd season syndrome?).

Utd NEED to work out how to turn up at the beginning of matches Very soon, otherwise they will be ******** by the better teams (League and internationally).

not even 1/3 of the way through the season. I feel for Smalling just coming back to match fitness, he is a lot better than was shown today.

So? the second goal was a deflection which was going well, the first was a great ball from scholes but very jammy the way it kept ricocheting off Hernandez.

We very much do deserve something from this game.

RVP hit the bar / post three times at least (from different attacks), I think Rooney did too

So its not like Utd only had three strikes on goal ( no discredit meant to AV's two very good goals either)

Last edited:
that coming from a liverpool fan? the ultimate bottlers this season.

And yes we do deserve something from the game, that will be the general view from most people with a brain. ****.

Who I support doesn't change the validity of my opinion.

We don't bottle it, we just don't score plain and simple lack of quality.

Wasn't there talk of Hernandez leaving last summer with Real being one of the teams interested? As one dimensional as he is Fergie would be mad to even dream about letting him go, one of the most natural finishers I've seen for years.

On to the positives, Benteke was absolutely fantastic, dominated in the air for 60-65 minutes. Bannan was also great. Felt holman should have come on earlier.

It's harsh on Smalling. He's in his second match back with no preseason, of course he's going to be a little rusty. It's just unfortunate we don't have the numbers at the moment to ease him back into things.

Wasn't there talk of Hernandez leaving last summer with Real being one of the teams interested? As one dimensional as he is Fergie would be mad to even dream about letting him go, one of the most natural finishers I've seen for years.

Lots of rumours of that ilk - yes, but I dont think there was any foundation to it

Back
Top Bottom