Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10th - 14th March 2018]

Caporegime
You're seriously suggesting that Carragher intended to spit at the daughter sat there doing nothing and not the person that was goading him? The whole "you think he thought he could spit past her argument" is a nonsense too. It wasn't a carefully thought out process where he's took time to consider the consequences - he's been goaded by the father and stupidly and disgustingly reacted in the heat of the moment by trying to spit at him.

And the irony of you pointing out omnom's omission that Carra wasn't wearing his seat belt after you made no reference to the father using his phone while driving on the motorway in your first post. In your defence you may have just forgot in your frantic excitement to announce that Carragher had spat in a child's face. If Carragher does get sacked will you be buying the DVD Everton will be releasing on it? :p

I do love how some football fans try to be apologists for their filth. Next you will be telling me it's a sign of love in Liverpool and is just misunderstood. To be honest I didn't think about his phone usage the first I time I saw it, I was so utterly blown away by the retarded chimp it took my focus off the driver, but I did say he deserves 6 point when it was pointed out.

Volume of spit though was quite impressive, especially from someone that sounds like they are gargling gravel, perhaps he was just clearing his throat. Regardless of whether he spat at the daughter instead of his intended target is irrelevant.

Don
I do love how some football fans try to be apologists for their filth. Next you will be telling me it's a sign of love in Liverpool and is just misunderstood. To be honest I didn't think about his phone usage the first I time I saw it, I was so utterly blown away by the retarded chimp it took my focus off the driver, but I did say he deserves 6 point when it was pointed out.

Volume of spit though was quite impressive, especially from someone that sounds like they are gargling gravel, perhaps he was just clearing his throat. Regardless of whether he spat at the daughter instead of his intended target is irrelevant.
I do love how some football fans can't read or comprehend simple things. In every single one of my posts I've said what Carragher done was disgusting and made it clear I wasn't defending what he done. Again, in your defence I guess you can be excused for missing that given how excited you are over this.

And to be clear, I was being sarcastic with my initial post when I said you didn't intend to be mislead with your first post. I know that was your intention to make it sound as if Carragher had walked up to a child and spat in their face.

edit: and it's not irrelevant. If Carragher had decided to intentionally spit at the daughter, who done nothing to provoke him then it is far far worse. It's still disgusting and an over the top reaction to spit at the father goading him.

Soldato
Feel sorry for the daughter tbh, her dad seemed more pleased at the fact Carragher spat on her and probably what he'd get from selling the story to the nearest tabloid than anything else, all whilst recording it on his phone while driving with her saying "stop, dad".

Soldato
Feel sorry for the daughter tbh, her dad seemed more pleased at the fact Carragher spat on her and probably what he'd get from selling the story to the nearest tabloid than anything else, all whilst recording it on his phone while driving with her saying "stop, dad".
That was what I was thinking, the Dad comes across like a massive ****. Didn’t even seem to care about his daughter.

Soldato
That joke died years ago, Sky would have already have given him the boot if the majority of their viewers couldn't understand him. I'm from nowhere near Liverpool and understand what he's saying just fine.

Henry is far more difficult to listen to.

Truth, I thought he would be unintelligible coming in but he's been really good. Such a tired stereotype.

Don
Yawn. I think I prefer it better when you're trolling CM to get him banned.;)
Oh come on danny, if it wasn't through pure excitement at a reason to **** anything Liverpool related off, what is your explanation for your intentionally misleading first post, calling out others for failing to acknowledge that Carragher wasn't wearing his seat belt despite the fact you didn't mention the father driving while using his phone and then accusing me of trying to defend Carragher when I had criticised him in all my posts?

And we don't allow accusations of trolling on the forum. Please report anything you're not happy with ;)

edit: and lets be fair, it's not the first time I've called you out on this sort of thing. You do have a long history of criticising any decision or action taken by anybody related to Liverpool.

Man of Honour
Neville has come out in his defence as well.

I don't think Carragher is a bad guy really. I know he's done a few dodgy things but he seems to genuinely enjoy the job and has transformed punditry along with Neville.

He looked absolutely gutted on Sky News earlier.

I'd like to see what lead up to the incident, an Overfinch Range Rover is pretty well insulated to say the least, it would have been easy for him to ignore the other car.

Soldato
What carragher did was wrong and deserve whatever punishment he gets. However why the **** is the dad filming on his phone whilst driving? That's dangerous on top of that has his kid in his car. That is just stupid and he should have his licence revoked

V F

V F

Soldato
Neville has come out in his defence as well.

Wait, what?

I'd like to see what lead up to the incident, an Overfinch Range Rover is pretty well insulated to say the least, it would have been easy for him to ignore the other car.

Should have kept the window up and moved on. However, I don’t follow football and never knew about this until it was on Sky News late afternoon. How did this all kick off?

What carragher did was wrong and deserve whatever punishment he gets. However why the **** is the dad filming on his phone whilst driving? That's dangerous on top of that has his kid in his car. That is just stupid and he should have his licence revoked

In todays society with everything being recorded and it was in front of him? What did he expect was going to happen?

Soldato
Wait, what?

Should have kept the window up and moved on. However, I don’t follow football and never knew about this until it was on Sky News late afternoon. How did this all kick off?

In todays society with everything being recorded and it was in front of him? What did he expect was going to happen?

I don't get your statement at all, he should not be on his phone whilst driving simple as that, its a risk to himself his daughter and other drivers, he is filming on his phone looking side ways not on front of him.

That's why the filmer should have his license revoked. Carragher should get punished. Feel sorry for the kid in all of this tbh

Caporegime
You do have a long history of criticising any decision or action taken by anybody related to Liverpool.

Well you have had a history of scum bags recently. Can't think I have mentioned anything other than Gerrard when he got off on the assault charge, Suarez being a constant **** and now this dirt bag. But then so did everyone else comment on those things. I'd have made comment on them had they been one of ours and it being headline news too. What other decisions do I have a long history of commenting on? Selling Courtinho, well yeah so was everyone else.

I find it a bit rich when you use any opportunity to throw a sly dig at Everton, where as I've never even been in the Liverpool thread. I just don't call you out on it because I find it odd rather than annoying. :)

Soldato
Putting aside Carragher spitting for a moment it will be interesting if the police do anything to the dad driving whilst filming (surely a ban?) And Carragher not wearing a seat belt (not sure what the punishment is for that)

Was pretty indisputable evidence of two traffic violations there :p

V F

V F

Soldato
I don't get your statement at all, he should not be on his phone whilst driving simple as that, its a risk to himself his daughter and other drivers, he is filming on his phone looking side ways not on front of him.

That's why the filmer should have his license revoked. Carragher should get punished. Feel sorry for the kid in all of this tbh

You don’t get my statement at all? I know he should not have been driving while filming. If someone goads you on the roads with their window down you’d respond? Power it back up and move on. Both are in the wrong.

Also funny how nobody is complaining about the filming while driving discussing this on Sky News.

Back
Top Bottom