Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 20th August 2014]-LvGOUT!

Decent half and an excellent goal. Not threatened much after scoring but we've not really looked in trouble either.

Lovren's made an impressive debut as has Manquillo who's having to deal with the majority of their attacks.

Wouldn't mind seeing Can on in the second half but I feel we'll need to score 2 to win today so perhaps Ibe around the 75 minute mark to ruin their fullbacks.

Decent half and an excellent goal. Not threatened much after scoring but we've not really looked in trouble either.

Lovren's made an impressive debut as has Manquillo who's having to deal with the majority of their attacks.

Wouldn't mind seeing Can on in the second half but I feel we'll need to score 2 to win today so perhaps Ibe around the 75 minute mark to ruin their fullbacks.

Fully agree, Lucas starting surprised me tbh,manquilo has done well, Lovren has fit it as if he has been here for few seasons

Lucas and Gerrard are both doing the same job so we've got a big gap between those two and the rest of our midfield which is allowing Southampton to control the centre of the pitch. Can's got a far better engine than Lucas and would be able to support the attacking players and get back to help Gerrard if Henderson couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom