Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 24th April 2019]

Don
Burnley are a team of *****.

The fact managers like Dyke will happily complain about opposing teams players diving and conning the ref yet his players have been time wasting and feigning injury all game.
Said it for years, Ashley Barnes is as big a cheat as there is in the league.

Soldato
Yes I know that but games we should have won we havnt Everton was totally different no effort at all if wed beat wolves and Everton i wouldnt have minded playing like we did at Everton against city tomorrow lol

Caporegime
Brighton are as bad as Burnley, Ryan time wasting before the game was even 10 minutes long. Why don't the refs actually do something about it and get the yellow card out early? Instead they wait until 80 minutes to do it when they've basically been time wasting the entire game.

Soldato
We look really ponderous. Our passing is slow and lacks intent. lf we upped the pace of our passing a bit, we might actually pull them out of position .

Sui

Sui

Soldato
People moan about Burnley being Anti Football but never talk about Brighton. They're not even trying. I seriously hope Spurs get plenty in second half

Not much point going all out against a team that will easily outscore you, they're playing for a point which is currently huge at the bottom of the league.

Back
Top Bottom