Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 24th October 2017]

Caporegime
Really how mourinho didn't even have the balls to pressure this defence is unreal, you literally have to do nothing intelligent or skillful and they collapse

Caporegime
I just get more and more angry, how did Arsenal not get Poch, worst still, going away to Real while your competitor struggles in europa, be competing at the top of the table, being unafraid to go and play Liverpool and winning convincingly. Arsenal and Spurs are in a situation completely opposite to where we were in 04/05. This team plays like old Arsenal, they have the midfield grit, the defensive solidity, the leadership, the brilliant striker and the ability to play Real and Liverpool and not be embarrassingly poor.

How on earth did Arsenal not see Poch looked like the real deal while Wenger has been terrible for at least 5 years at that point. Silva is the next manager who looks like the real deal... watch us stick with Wenger and make no effort to bring in a really decent manager.
Hold on, wasn't that long ago you wanted Klopp to replace Wenger! :o

Soldato
I just get more and more angry, how did Arsenal not get Poch, worst still, going away to Real while your competitor struggles in europa, be competing at the top of the table, being unafraid to go and play Liverpool and winning convincingly. Arsenal and Spurs are in a situation completely opposite to where we were in 04/05. This team plays like old Arsenal, they have the midfield grit, the defensive solidity, the leadership, the brilliant striker and the ability to play Real and Liverpool and not be embarrassingly poor.

How on earth did Arsenal not see Poch looked like the real deal while Wenger has been terrible for at least 5 years at that point. Silva is the next manager who looks like the real deal... watch us stick with Wenger and make no effort to bring in a really decent manager.

Lol only you could turn this game into i hate wenger so ill post about it again for 5000000000000 time :p

Caporegime

And poch got embarrassed against this team by trying to 'play' against them

He's literally played against the worst defence in the league and not been afraid to throw three runners in each attack, most intelligent thing to do but any idiot can see that.

Caporegime
And poch got embarrassed against this team by trying to 'play' against them

He's literally played against the worst defence in the league and not been afraid to throw three runners in each attack, most intelligent thing to do but any idiot can see that.

Yeah, it's only because of this game... literally only this game... also has nothing to do with Arsenal getting spanked 4-0 by this same damn team this year... completely irrelevant right.

Caporegime
Yeah, it's only because of this game... literally only this game... also has nothing to do with Arsenal getting spanked 4-0 by this same damn team this year... completely irrelevant right.

I mean spurs were too :D You've quoted this one result in your justification whilst this Liverpool has been as poor as it has ever been.

Nice save and luck to go with it there

Caporegime

I've wanted Wenger gone for like 8-9 years, every time a decent manager becomes available I am amazed that Arsenal decide to stick with the Wenger and not take the opportunity to get a better manager in.
Also if you noticed, Poch joined Spurs over a year before Klopp joined Liverpool, why do you think wanting Poch at Arsenal(which I did, when he was you know, available) makes it impossible to also want Klopp as a manager a year later when he was available?

Caporegime
Not one goal out of 5 didn't have Scottish football level of mistake, bit grim considering how much this defence and midfield cost

Caporegime
I mean spurs were too :D You've quoted this one result in your justification whilst this Liverpool has been as poor as it has ever been.

Nice save and luck to go with it there

I didn't use this one result, because quite literally I mentioned the Real Madrid game and remembering back to seasons in which we outplayed Real and beat Liverpool and attacked with confidence against such sides as Spurs have done this week. yeah Liverpool aren't as good right now... but it's still the same situation. Playing one of the biggest teams in europe in the CL and playing a top PL team the next week and playing great in both. That used to be Arsenal while Spurs were losing to a Watford like team then struggling in the europa... it's not exactly crazy to compare the change as the teams have effectively switched the positions they were in.

Soldato
Well champs league will be fun for this year, im sure we will see it again in another 5 seasons :( We will win nothing or achieve nothing until we get a defence that can actually defend

Back
Top Bottom