Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 24th October 2017]

Caporegime
Grujic coming on to snap somebody in half.
Hahahaha, glad this is a thing now.

Well played spurs, other than a loris mistake it's been largely flawless considering the attack you've played.

Feel like other than lovren, son really set the tone of the game with Kane, spurs midfield won't get an easier game

Man of Honour
Well...not a lot to be said about this match. You wonder how many points we wouldnt have dropped if the defence had been strengthened in the summer. Looking at todays performances the only way Everton or Liverpool are going to win any silverware is to form their own Mersey League.

Caporegime
Shocking game.

I don’t get these should’ve bought posts, just who exactly is good enough that we could’ve bought?

Sanchez
Van dijk
Pigeon_killer

I don't get the klopp defending the defence posts, dudes not retarded, clearly knows there is an issue but no point slagging what you have or suggesting it's going to change when they are already mentally weak. Embarrassing ourselves in the market and some injuries have ****** us (Clyne gone is huge, Gomez did better than lovren there)

Man of Honour
Shocking game.

I don’t get these should’ve bought posts, just who exactly is good enough that we could’ve bought?

Has to have been someone, I fail to believe that in the entirety of world football, in several 10s of thousands of defenders, that nobody was available. Other teams around the globe seem to have found defenders, the idea that there was only 1 defender in the entire world of football who would do is daft to me.

Caporegime
Has to have been someone, I fail to believe that in the entirety of world football, in several 10s of thousands of defenders, that nobody was available. Other teams around the globe seem to have found defenders, the idea that there was only 1 defender in the entire world of football who would do is daft to me.
I hear a guy called Sakho is Ok.

Soldato
Shocking game.

How can you not get them? There is plenty of other defenders besides dijk. Sanches who spurs had in defence looked better than all of ours and is new to spurs and this league , we have more than one scout if every scout and klopp felt dijk was the only option there deluded.

Just because we don't know them all doesn't mean there not out there, problem is klopp keeps protecting the defence we have now and if he feel that they are genuinely good then he is deluded, he has had enough transfer windows to fix it or least attempt to sign a new defence d

Carragher tweet says it all Rodgers was let go for the same issues klopp is doing now, we can not defend, even worse this defence remains mostly unchanged from Rodgers.

Man of Honour
Klopp will say something like we will learn from this and improve, it cannot happen again etc etc.

Which is what he has said before about the defending but the trouble is they are empty words because we do not learn, we do not improve and it happens time and again. The defence is simply not good enough and the sooner someone at the club acknowledges that the better.

Back
Top Bottom