Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 26th March 2014]

Caporegime
Seriously if his wife forces a move back to France, Arsenal fans should pool some cash together to send her a thank you gift :p

Well if you believe the media, it seems like he had a meeting the other week with some sort of super agent lol. But i suppose we will find out come the summer, if Wenger goes out and buys a couple of decent forwards/strikers...that would probably be the death knell for le donkey.

Wenger should just play Sanogo for the rest of our games, he cant be any worse than le donkey, at least the burden of expectation isnt as high as it is with le donkey.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
My old Ma & one of my Sisters & loads of my old mates are Gooners so I've had a whole life time of these matches. I can safely say that this first 45 minutes has paid me back for any suffering in the past.

Soldato
I don't watch him enough to comment on his general play but in this game he needs to work so much harder. When Adebayor is on it, his work rate is exceptional. He finds space so that he is a viable outlet for the defence. Arsenal could really do with an outlet right now...

Well that's pretty much it, he's knackered, he needs someone else up there with him. City/Chelsea/Pool/United all have several strikers..

Soldato
The Arsenal hate is coming from Arsenal fans. Everyone else is just enjoying the comedy show they're putting on.

Well the league was always an outside shot. We still have the FA Cup...

We had lost the game in the first few minutes. The sending off was just a joke.

Its over for the league but its been an exciting year so far. No one would have expected us to be within a shot of the Premier league with only 10 or so games to go.

We don't have loads of super stars but I think its been an improvement. Especially seeing as we only effectively have one forward player.

Personally I think he's had a good season. We just needed another striker to add something different.

Caporegime
I'm just waiting for AOC to get a red card, or maybe Kos or Arteta due to some frustrated tackle when 6-0 down.

I'd personally take AOC off, he's been crap anyway but even worse since he should have been sent off. keeps falling over, rushed his shot, he's trying to make up for his mistake which is just making him even worse than he already was in this game.

Soldato
I don't watch him enough to comment on his general play but in this game he needs to work so much harder. When Adebayor is on it, his work rate is exceptional. He finds space so that he is a viable outlet for the defence. Arsenal could really do with an outlet right now...

Seriously....Adebayor has a work rate? Maybe when he decides he wants to. When hes good hes very very good, when hes bad he is absent...

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Wasn't the Oxs fault the Ref can't tell one black guy from another, I don't even blame the Dude for diving & saving as I take that as instinctive, wrong but instinctive.

Officials in this game are the worst I think I've seen ever. :p

We've taken full advantage & mauled midfield & made it count with 4 in the back of the net. Best 48 mins of footy in years. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom