Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [24th - 29th November 2017]

Associate
I blame Moshiri and his naïvity. He came in thinking he was a big time Charlie and threw his money around on mercenaries who care nothing about the club.

15 major trophies, 9 League titles and only 2 relegations in Everton's entire history. The current situation just is not acceptable.

How can players like Barkley and Coleman be on £40k and £38k with players like Klaassen and Sandro both on £100k each?

There is a big disparity in wages between the players and it creates a toxic environment at the club. Look at Spurs who stick to a strict wage structure and how they are performing.

If the only way Everton can attract players is to offer far in excess of what the player is actually worth then they are the wrong players.

Don
no, its just two comments, you can see in your sig you support Liverpool. Even so, how would that make it a personal attack.
Because calling somebody a Utd supporter is a disgusting allegation.

And I have no idea how Utd getting dodgy penalties has any relevance to me saying Ramsey dived.

Associate
Because calling somebody a Utd supporter is a disgusting allegation.

And I have no idea how Utd getting dodgy penalties has any relevance to me saying Ramsey dived.

Very true :p

United were prolific at winning "Soft" penalties and I dont recall any players getting banned so dont understand the crying over Ramsey winning a "soft" penalty. Thats all. They were just the easy example.

Don
Very true :p

United were prolific at winning "Soft" penalties and I dont recall any players getting banned so dont understand the crying over Ramsey winning a "soft" penalty. Thats all. They were just the easy example.
I agree Utd won penalties that weren't in the past (as have other sides), the rules around diving and retrospective bans have only just come into place though. And I didn't cry or call for him to get banned, I simply said that he dived because imo, that's what he did. The defender was naive to put his hand on his back but he didn't push Ramsey. Ramsey feels a hand on his back and just throws himself to the ground.

Associate
The defender was naive to put his hand on his back but he didn't push Ramsey. Ramsey feels a hand on his back and just throws himself to the ground.

I dont know, the hands on the back may have been weak but the defender was all over him, take a look at his feet all over Ramsey's ankles, I think most players with half a brain would have gone down too.

Don
I dont know, the hands on the back may have been weak but the defender was all over him, take a look at his feet all over Ramsey's ankles, I think most players with half a brain would have gone down too.
You will see defenders put their hands on attackers backs, to hold them off or feel where they are, from every single cross in every single game played this weekend. I didn't see any contact with Ramsey's ankles and there certainly wasn't a push. It was a dive.

Associate
You will see defenders put their hands on attackers backs, to hold them off or feel where they are, from every single cross in every single game played this weekend. I didn't see any contact with Ramsey's ankles and there certainly wasn't a push. It was a dive.

Trips on his ankles, leans into him and goes down too... but no contact with his ankles, just falls down randomly??
giphy.gif

Don
LMAO maybe get a new monitor or head down to Specsavers :p
My monitor and eyes are fine. There's no way you can show there's any contact with his ankles from that replay. You're guessing or clutching at straws.

And according to Wenger's explanation, Ramsey made didn't complaint about any trip - he told Wenger there was a strong push in his back which is clearly bull****.

Back
Top Bottom