Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [24th - 29th November 2017]

Don
Hahah how am I clutching at straws, you can see there 100% is contact with his ankles, get over it lol.
Yes. Another poster has just told you that he can't even see the their feet. You have special eye sight it seems.

And again, Ramsey said he was strongly pushed in the back, not tripped.

Associate
Yes. Another poster has just told you that he can't even see the their feet. You have special eye sight it seems.

And again, Ramsey said he was strongly pushed in the back, not tripped.

Lol no need to keep crying, you can see on the video he goes into his ankles, maybe the gif isnt great quality. The defender was all over him, any player would have been stupid not to go down for a penalty there lol.

Also that poster said you cant see the feet area... really????????

Don
Lol no need to keep crying, you can see on the video he goes into his ankles, maybe the gif isnt great quality. The defender was all over him, any player would have been stupid not to go down for a penalty there lol.
I'm not crying. You're the one that seems to be getting awfully upset about somebody saying Ramsey dived. He dived, stop crying and get over it.

Don
lol, the old "no im not, you are" well played sir.
Thank you. I was taking the **** out of your childish comments. Somebody having an opinion that Ramsey dived doesn't mean they're crying or need to get over something. You might disagree with my opinion but I'm perfectly calm and stable thanks.

You seem to have taken my post very badly. It might suggest that my **** take was accurate and you are in fact crying.

Associate
The former two signed their deals when that was the going rate, locking themselves in for a pre-determined length of time for a predetermined amount of money. The latter two signed their deals when the going rate was higher... if the going rate increases further they might find themselves relatively underpaid.

I wish there was an easy way to go back and see what you were saying during the window...
Barkley was offered £80k. I think seeing what the other players who are playing so badly are earning was enough to make him look towards the exit door. Ashley Williams is on £75k. So Barkley is worth approx. the same as Williams. I don't think so.

Spurs don't do that to their players. They keep them on pretty similar salaries. Most of the young lads who have broken into the first team there are on £20k. At Everton we have Tom Davies on £6k and Calvert Lewin on £2.5k

I also don't believe that £100,000 for Davy Klaassen IS the going rate. If they don't want to come here for a more competitive wage, far in excess of what they get in their own country anyway, then find a different player. These guys don't care about the club and are just laughing all the way to the bank.

Relegation is a very real danger for Everton and with the state of the club I can see us doing a Leeds and disappearing into oblivion. The only saving grace is that our u23s are exceptional and will win the league AGAIN this year. Hopefully, if relegation does occur, we can draft these players into the first team and get straight back up.

I'm not confident though.

Associate
Thank you. I was taking the **** out of your childish comments. Somebody having an opinion that Ramsey dived doesn't mean they're crying or need to get over something. You might disagree with my opinion but I'm perfectly calm and stable thanks.

You seem to have taken my post very badly. It might suggest that my **** take was accurate and you are in fact crying.

Why, we won 1-0 so will save the tears for a silly home loss against Huddersfield on Wednesday :) You can have what ever opinion you want but you might want to watch the "dive" more first.

Back
Top Bottom