Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [24th - 29th November 2017]

Associate
I am confused about what he means now.
One of my bans was for using a derogatory term for Liverpool fans which I apologised for.

The other was for using changing a few letters in the word Arsenal. Kind of like adding a few more letters to Man U to make a different word.

I don't make any jokes here anymore.

Don
One of my bans was for using a derogatory term for Liverpool fans which I apologised for.

The other was for using changing a few letters in the word Arsenal. Kind of like adding a few more letters to Man U to make a different word.

I don't make any jokes here anymore.
You weren't banned for the Arsenal term, you were just advised that it's not allowed in here.

Your 7 day ban was for something completely different to either offences you've admitted to and wasn't in this sub forum either.

Associate
You weren't banned for the Arsenal term, you were just advised that it's not allowed in here.

Your 7 day ban was for something completely different to either offences you've admitted to.
To be honest I can't remember. I've had 4 bans iirc. I don't have any personal ill feeling towards anyone on here.

I see a lot of sledging and tit for tat arguments. I've been drawn into some and suffered the consequences so I don't get involved, I just ignore people now and my list is quite extensive.

I don't want a permanent ban because I enjoy helping and getting help with PC related topics.

I have no further dispute with yourself or any other moderators. I hope you are all well.

Don
To be honest I can't remember. I've had 4 bans iirc. I don't have any personal ill feeling towards anyone on here.

I see a lot of sledging and tit for tat arguments. I've been drawn into some and suffered the consequences so I don't get involved, I just ignore people now and my list is quite extensive.

I don't want a permanent ban because I enjoy helping and getting help with PC related topics.

I have no further dispute with yourself or any other moderators. I hope you are all well.
I'm well and certainly not crying. Joking around is fine for future reference but just be careful not to cross the line between joking and trolling.

Associate
I'm well and certainly not crying. Joking around is fine for future reference.
I prefer not to take that risk thanks. I guess my sense of humour is a little darker than most so I am not willing to walk that line.

I'm just going to drink myself into a stupor after that abysmal result today. I've emailed Everton offering my services as a defender. I'm 35 and have a knee problem but at least I will jump for a header and track my man in the box.

A lot more than Michael Keane is capable of it seems.

:D:D

Don
It was still bloody quick though. An infraction with a warning would have been a far more diplomatic course of action. Anyway, this is not the time or the place for such discussions you tyrant :p
It's certainly not when you'd been warned 100 times and continued to break the rules even after they were put in the OP along with details of the punishments you'd received if you continued to break them.

I think I was too nice, I'm going to think about reinstating your suspension now.

Caporegime
So Fernandinho trying to con the ref and get a penalty. If the ref hadn't noticed he would have got a multiple game ban. Instead he did notice so only gets a yellow. Yes that seems like a great system.

Caporegime
It's certainly not when you'd been warned 100 times and continued to break the rules even after they were put in the OP along with details of the punishments you'd received if you continued to break them.

I think I was too nice, I'm going to think about reinstating your suspension now.
This is exactly what I’m saying, you take everything so serious! I’m just having a laugh ffs. Suspend me if it floats your boat, I really don’t care any more.

Back
Top Bottom