Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th - 27th December 2019]

Caporegime
Christ! I sincerely hope you mean you don't think Arsenal won't win something in the next 50+ years.
Sadly not mate. I need a heart and liver transplant. I have an assessment on the 13 Jan, and the chances of being suitable are slim. If that’s the case, i’ll Be lucky to see out the year. That’s why I’m still drinking and trying to enjoy myself. I’ve kind of given up on it, so am just determined to make the best of whatever time I have left.

Caporegime
Cheers guys. I’ll try my best. I’ll fight with every last breath I have. Here’s hoping that I’m wrong and something can be done. I’m in the care of the Barts heart centre and also, the Freeman hospital in Newcastle, the top hospital in the UK for heart transplants, so I’m in the best possible hands.

Soldato
Sadly not mate. I need a heart and liver transplant. I have an assessment on the 13 Jan, and the chances of being suitable are slim. If that’s the case, i’ll Be lucky to see out the year. That’s why I’m still drinking and trying to enjoy myself. I’ve kind of given up on it, so am just determined to make the best of whatever time I have left.
Jesus Christ sorry to hear this man

Caporegime

Really sorry to hear this, I hope there's something they can do.

Soldato
That is never a penalty, clear and obvious dive by Mahrez and City get away with 5 or 6 players surrounding the ref.

Now checking for encroachment when City had players further in the box than Wolves, what an absolute fix of a game, being completely ruined by VAR

Back
Top Bottom