Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th - 30th October 2018]

Soldato
Weird how Martial is playing well again when he actually starts. Ridiculous finish from him.

Literally our only match-winner type player. Ballsed up the 1 on 1 but with more match time he'll slot those away.

**** Sanchez on to the other side or don't play him at all. We're no worse off without him in the team.

I wouldn't hold it against Martial if he leaves.

Resident Martial hater will be in here telling us he's rubbish soon.

Signs of some confidence coming back... much needed.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Literally our only match-winner type player. Ballsed up the 1 on 1 but with more match time he'll slot those away.

**** Sanchez on to the other side or don't play him at all. We're no worse off without him in the team.

We haven't actually tried to play Sanchez in a system that works for him. Lukaku has been a horror show for months now and has made everyone in the forward like worse.

We should be playing with Sanchez, Martial and a proper out and out forward up there. Martial and Sanchez have the pace a talent to terrorise defences but at the moment they are both stuck trying to service a static lump of a CF.

Caporegime

Martial has quality about him that few 9thers I'm our squad have. He can just appear a bit lackadaisical and languid though

Soldato

Hiya :p:p:p:p

I don't think he's rubbish I just don't think he's United level. I think some of the United fans have dropped their expectations too much. If he starts banging them in then fair enough but his current record isn't the best.

Back
Top Bottom