Grooming gangs

Permabanned
Soldato
This "in denial" response from affected councils will have to stop, surely shear pressure from voters will bring those that deny justice for nefarious reasons to heel, it can't continue much longer with such overwhelming evidence of evasion of duty of care, surely?
What pressure is there though? I've spoke to a few people at work about Telford and none of them had heard about it, probably because most people get their news from the BBC. It's an absolute disgrace. To organise any mass demonstration against this would pretty much demand social media, which is heavily moderated by police forces who alongside councils are largely at fault. Also any protest against this, even from moderates, would attract the extremer types which would just get the events denounced as far-right etc. Meanwhile you have right-wing commentators denied entry to the UK to hold a speech on the topic of 'free-speech' at Hyde Park's Speakers Corner which was made as bastion for free speech, because it might hurt some people's feelings. And anyone speaking out in a nasty way about these rape gangs on twitter gets the Police turn up at their door to intimidate them into submission. We really are turning into a police state.

Soldato
I did? Cite it then please.

I didn't say literally. I said alluded to. When you said "So English Social Services are full of paedophiles, as are the police forces?" It sounded as if you are refusing that paedophiles can have civil/social jobs. But since this is an open discussion you are always free to clarify and reiterate if that is not what you meant.

Regardless, the fact is something like 1 in 8 people are paedophiles according to the guardian or telegraph (cant remember which one exactly). So if you have a 8,000 workers, 1,000 of them are pretty much guaranteed paedophiles. So I think it's fair to say that many places could be "full" of them.

And stuff like this is only increasing because we are not identifying the actual causes of it, people always externalise to silly things like "oh it's coming from that culture over there".

The cause of one peado is one thing, but the cause of a peado RING is another.

Soldato
So all these multitudes of towns and cities cited as having sexual grooming issues of kiddies by a preponderance of males of south Asian origin is just a trivial flippancy and the real cause is a supposed glut of paedophile police officers and social workers who are in the job to share victims of child abuse whilst trying to keep the tin lid on? I am struggling with that, REALLY struggling... And after due consideration I call BS...

You don't seem to apply the same logic when tarring 'certain groups of people' all with the same brush.

Man of Honour
Very interesting stuff. Are you saying that police officers out there are constantly self-conscious about not coming across as racist, enough that it is hindering their ability to police properly?

Absolutely, yes. Definitely. Without any question.

I am also saying that this is top down as well as bottom up, i.e. that police officers are pressured to do so by their superior officers (who are pressured to do so by their superior officers, right the way to the top). It's also externally opposed on the police by the media and by racist biological group advocacy politicians lobbying for ever more of it. You may have noticed rather a lot of "the police are racist" stuff in the last few decades - do you think it has had no effect?

Associate
Bump on this one but how the hell are these scum still in the country?!

If it was whites gang raping children in Muslim countries they'd have their tackle chopped off and quite rightly too. In the UK we pat them on the back and give them more benefits.

Last edited:
Don
If it was whites gang raping children in Muslim countries they'd have their tackle chopped off and quite rightly too. In the UK we pat them on the back and give them more benefits.
Did you even read the article? Some of the rapists were white.

I guess you know these guys personally too since there is no mention at all of their religion in that article? Or did you just make unfounded assumptions?

Caporegime
Did you even read the article? Some of the rapists were white.

I guess you know these guys personally too since there is no mention at all of their religion in that article? Or did you just make unfounded assumptions?

Ah yes, those well known bastions of white society, Syria and Kuwait.

Did you even read the article? Or could you not wait to try and defend 4 child rapists?

Caporegime
Please show me where I have defended those vile people?

I am calling out the xenophobic and racist rhetoric in that post.

Xenophobic racism? That happens to be accurate?
Whilst you made things up to try and defend your bigoted predisposition.

Also worth adding it's hardly xenophobia when they're proven child rapists! The fear is real and appropriate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom