Gropegate

Man of Honour
Seems to be getting a bit out of hand - its a very serious issue but some are getting crucified for an unfortunate moment of misunderstanding or slightly inappropriate but consenting relationships as if they are sex offenders.

That said it is good that some of the more serious cases are being exposed because there is absolutely no excuse for some of it.

Soldato
OP
We’re living in a crazy world now where even glancing at a stockinged leg will see you branded a sex predator.

#metoo

Well no. That isn't funny. Imagine someone took the **** if you were violated.

I get that any old person can jump on the band wagon. But we have people who claim to be legitimately assaulted.

Soldato
Chris Evans?

Can't stand him but from what I understand the police looked into it and decided there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't know how Brits are going to cope without mass immigration now to be honest, seems if you flirt with someone you are a sex predator (if you are male), yet our society expects men to make the first move.

Soldato
Can't stand him but from what I understand the police looked into it and decided there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't know how Brits are going to cope without mass immigration now to be honest, seems if you flirt with someone you are a sex predator (if you are male), yet our society expects men to make the first move.

Looking at recent reports on mp's etc its a little more then flirting...

This forum absolutely amazes me that the victims are seen in the same light as the dirty old men that are committing these acts. Finally people have a voice to speak out against these powerful pieces of dirt and yet people spout the whole "Why not say something earlier" garbage.

Suspended
Looking at recent reports on mp's etc its a little more then flirting...

This forum absolutely amazes me that the victims are seen in the same light as the dirty old men that are committing these acts. Finally people have a voice to speak out against these powerful pieces of dirt and yet people spout the whole "Why not say something earlier" garbage.

This is a computer shop forum. The computer shop is primarily aimed at the more hardcore tech people ("Overclockers")

Chances are a lot of people who use it are

A) Geeks
B) Male

(I am)

That further increases the chances that they aren't successful with woman and therefore find it easier to put the blame on women for their own failings with sex/relationships/love.

A huge generalisation but an accurate one.

Permabanned

You mean the immigrants don't car about the niceties of consent and the law of assault and will copulate by duress as in Rochdale, Rotherham, Newcastle and many other centres of high immigration? Or that, despite the veil and chaperoning their inter community birth rate is dramatic and appears not to be hampered by cries of "He tried to see through my burka, I want a share of his corner shop"?

Soldato
A lot of these rabid feminists that are pushing this man hating agenda of the last few years are going to wake up alone at 50, childless, surrounded by cats & crying, wondering why no bloke ever dared to ask them out for fear of being accused of sexual harassment.

This self absorbed, narcissistic social media generation are doomed.

Soldato
Seems to be a trend right now, men exposed as sexual predators. Those that are guilty deserve to be punished but I fear many more men's lives are ruined by fallacious false claims.

Soldato
And my point is proven....

It seems it was, sad state of affairs really.

Seems to be a trend right now, men exposed as sexual predators. Those that are guilty deserve to be punished but I fear many more men's lives are ruined by fallacious false claims.

You will always get false claims regardless of the crime, unfortunately that comes with the territory.

I really hope this blows up to an unprecedented scale and finally gets to those in government, could be an interesting 12 months ahead.

Caporegime
You mean the immigrants don't car about the niceties of consent and the law of assault and will copulate by duress as in Rochdale, Rotherham, Newcastle and many other centres of high immigration? Or that, despite the veil and chaperoning their inter community birth rate is dramatic and appears not to be hampered by cries of "He tried to see through my burka, I want a share of his corner shop"?
I was going to make fun of this post but it's pretty awful even by the low threshold of acceptability for Mrs Chris Katie Hopkins Wilson. He cannot throw his bad words above the tolerable bar which is a shame.

Soldato
He does rather tend to hold a blinkered view on life, being able to bring everything back to that singular view is almost a talent.

Personally i see the systemic rape and abuse of underage children in the towns of England as a different matter to a celebrity/producer using their power to engage in nefarious sexual activities, but Mr Wilson doesn't appear to.

Soldato
What's going on are the rules of engagement have changed. Whereby the moral Christian / Muslim standards in how males and females interact are now being applied retrospectively following the degredation of these post war.

Some are very serious sexual harassment and assault cases and this shouldn't be overlooked or down played others are not so and clearly are for the purposes of switching a powerbase or revenge.

Back
Top Bottom