GTR 2 Demo friday.

Soldato
But with most driving games its not unusual for the times to be sub what can be done in reality. There are few deciding factors like not dying when you hit a wall at 170mph and the total lack of real environmental things like heat in the car, the noise, the G force etc.

I'm not a great driver in these things by any means but this is quite enjoyable and I'm going to buy it when it comes out. Also remeber that its not unusal for the demo physics to change by the time the full release appears.

Steve

Soldato
elkdanger said:
Haha I don't think he was talking about the demo circuit, but thanks for the tip :D

Ahhh, lol. It is true for Barcelona too though. You can also drive other all the cars. I am doing it now but keep on getting distracted. :(

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
got bathurst working :)
gtr2bq4.jpg

still havent seen how to get other cars working yet :(

Soldato
You can only have one track at a time. Some put Bathurst/all other tracks in a safe location, and delete it. Then paste this new track into the locations folder.

Soldato
It is on RSC net. I am not sure if SIMBIN want people to do this, but you are welcome to have a look there. You have to download exe's of the cars.

Associate
I think i broke it, now it wont load at all.

I took the other tracks folder out, dumped the new one in, changed the names of the files to MMMBathurst etc, edited the top part of the gdb file so it refers to Bathurst, now i get nothing. :(

Back
Top Bottom