• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 980 / 970 Discussion

Soldato
That's my point, the contact on the GTX760 was the same and nobody whined about it (including the reviewers who are trashing the 970 for it).

it's definitely a cold card compared to mine :eek::eek: so i wouldn't worry about it too much..............BUT i deffo wouldn't buy an EVGA seeing that, unfortunately i dont know what Palit or Zotac looks like either, i bet its the same cooler but a different shroud, it would be interesting to know.

Last edited:
Associate
What's the best setup for GTX 980's in sli? Titan style cooler or an aftermarket version?

i've heard titan in better but has anyone actually got this setup to confirm temps etc?

Soldato
might just put £200 towards my watercooled R9295x2 and get 2x 980s with waterblocks :)

i know there wont be much of a difference though mostly its just to change sides and try out green for once haha lol

Soldato
Sorry for being lazy but what does DSR actually do? I flicked through the vid on mute, it looked like it required game support (different parts of screen rendered at different rez)?

Back
Top Bottom