***Gym Exercise Guide, and Form Discussion/Feedback***

Soldato
Well it took a 2nd attempt to lift the 100 but I'm not sure how much of that was psychological. I think 110 would be interesting.

The difference between 90 and 100 felt huge. I think I'd maybe go up in 5s.

Soldato
The speed that 100 came off the floor I would be suprised if you couldn't easily pull 110. Form looked good you just need to be less caring of the floor on your neg, and work on sticking that ass out like me and deception :)

Man of Honour
OP
Congrats on the PB then!

There is definitely a lot more there, so we'll have a play on Saturday if you want. In terms of weekly workout stuff though, go back to 85kg for a few triples (until they start to feel poo) and add 5kg per week. This should see you straight through to 120kg for triples without much bother, provided that you remember all the coaching points!

Caporegime
I've now started taking a book with me so I will jot down reminders!

You make me happy <3

The difference between 90 and 100 felt huge. I think I'd maybe go up in 5s.

I'd do 1.25kg each side personally, so 2.5kg, especially once you start hitting the higher end of your limits.

Oh and Syla, the gym people have put up signs saying that anyone slamming weights, even from deadlifts, will get a warning (3 strike system).

Haha, what a load of tosh.

Are there any spare matts around? like single squares or anything? I've started putting them under the BB so it doesn't make as much noise...The matts in our places are thing as anything

EDIT: Got some vids I need to upload, one for goblet squat atleast, and i did some Squats last night with the bar, just wanted to check bum tuck out. Doubt I'll be touching them for a LONG time though

Caporegime
Can someone check my bum tuck:

Yes it's just the bar.

I did feel a little twang afterwards. Not intending on doing them for a long while yet, if ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom