Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Caporegime
Lol I should apologise for my driving.

The stupid side shields on these glasses make the road lights and lines do funny things at night.

Still we got back in one piece, just about.

Well...I got back, not sure what happened to you afterwards! Presuming you're okay due to posting!

Thanks again for the shoulder / elbow teachnique for bencg / flys. I'll put them to use next week and see how things go.

Associate
Quick question. How much did you all end up paying for your parking? I was in the Pallasades ncp car park and when I put my ticket in the pay machine I actually choked when it came up £14.90!!!

Minor note for the next meet, on site parking. :D

Caporegime
Aye not bad for 5 hours or so really.

Missing that gym already haha, seems weird. As I mentioned, if they could locate to a slightely bigger premises and spread out a bit, add a decent free weights area, it could be awesome.

Caporegime
I think a MK meet would be acceptable! :D

Will they accept a group of 10 sexy buff guys? If not, will they accept us?

Haha!

Hopefully LiE can shred some light on his gym or one near by.

I got ridiculed yesterday at the pub :o GF and her mates find it very amusing:

1.) Because I wet to Birmingham to go to a gym
2.) Because of the gyms 'description' being hardcore and the like
3.) Because I went and met with some guys and gals i've never met before from a forum =/

Yet...One of these people, uses a forum themselves for their art work etc, and they do exactly the same thing!

Man of Honour
A few of our friends couldn't believe we went up to B'ham just to go to the gym.... However, it's not just the gym, it's the get together and social aspect which was fun. A nigh on 300 mile round trip is quite hardcore for a gym sesh though! :p

Caporegime
A few of our friends couldn't believe we went up to B'ham just to go to the gym.... However, it's not just the gym, it's the get together and social aspect which was fun. A nigh on 300 mile round trip is quite hardcore for a gym sesh though! :p

It is, but it wasn't purely for that, as you say it was the social aspect as well. Some people just get scared if they come out of their little 'social bubble' so to speak, does my head in.

I'm all for meeting more people quite frankly! Life would be boring otherwise

It's funny though, as when the GF describes what I've done, she always going: "He went alllll the way to birmingham JUST to go to a gym"...Yes my dear, you keep thinking that.

Soldato
I've only really got FF's C&PP filmed, which was at 60kg, 80kg, 100kg and 110kg (fail ;D) - but I don't know how I can upload straight from my iPhone? Any ideas? Can a YouTube account go from iPhone -> website?

Associate
Pfft, but 100kg is hardly failzor. Considering you had already had a full workout as well.

I wanted to have a go at more weight really, but I was too nervous in front of everyone :/

Man of Honour
OP
I just had a chance to go through the pictures Freefaller posted properly

Every time I see a picture of myself in my gym gear, it's like "Do I even lift?" :(

The mane is awesome though, Skillmister pulled it off well :D And the group shot is awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom