Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Been through your fb and that thread already, I need some new material!

Ok, I was actually secretly hoping to see more topless pics of Skillmister.

Heartbroken! :p

I'm afraid i don't do freebies anymore.

Awwwww! :(

not everything mate..... You may want to get tested, sorry :(

Was great meeting everyone even if I wasnt at my best - only my 3rd session of the year and its amazing what training at a different time can do :) rocked out a PB on Bench tho, and Batf1nk absolutely SMASHED his PB (by about 20kg!) for two reps! Strong bench :cool:

Dammit! I was wondering why it burned when I peed! :(

I shouldn't have gone so heavy on bench, shoulder is playing up :(

Well done to all the PBs though :cool:

Associate
Wasn't really an ideal setup to do a bench press challenge. We did find a quiet corner to do a max rep pullup challenge though. Freefaller smashed it as per, and left his mark on the ceiling whilst he was at it!

Think someone (steedie?) video'd my bench pb. 100kg for 2 slow ass reps. Lol. Second one was a bit suspect too thinking about it.

For such a hardcore gym, the guys there seemed friendly enough.

Caporegime
not everything mate..... You may want to get tested, sorry :(

Was great meeting everyone even if I wasnt at my best - only my 3rd session of the year and its amazing what training at a different time can do :) rocked out a PB on Bench tho, and Batf1nk absolutely SMASHED his PB (by about 20kg!) for two reps! Strong bench :cool:

I found this actually, I was doing squats a hell of a lot easier at that time of day as opposed to the end of a working day :o

Associate
I literally only have a handful of pics...

The 'alleyway' you walk down from the high street (blurry pic)...

619c5ed2.jpg

The sign at the end of the alley (the only thing that let's you know your in the right place!)

70afe3fc.jpg

The entrance to the 'basement'. This is literally it. The main entrance/front door.

8077a9c6.jpg

And one of freefaller in beast mode with the anabolic mane. :D

a2db5bc1.jpg

Caporegime
Hahaha, awesome!

Me and Milgo got to the end of the alley and where like...."soooooooo, where do you go?" hehe.

Funny as. Enjoyed it so much though once I got in the correct mind set and knew where things were.

Can I ask, what does that final pic actual do? Is it like some weird lat machine? =/

Associate
Well we wasted about 10 minutes doing a big circle and coming back to the same spot didn't we :D

I was so tired after the long day yesterday. Had no clue what day it was today when I woke up. Thought I was meant to be at work initially. Delvis and I kept managing to miss the turning to get on the M6 so it took even longer to get home. Nearly missed the M40 too didn't we?

That last picture is a lat machine. Just had one installed in the gym at my work. They look pretty good, never used one :)

Caporegime
Ahh okay thought it was some kind of lat machine, thanks :)

Haha aye, walked around the block and missed the door, took a random road on the way up to the M40...Drive around birmingham a few times before taking a sharp right on to the M6! hehe

Fun times though! My legs are knackered today, supposed to be doing squats tomorrow! Ah well, no pain no gain. Should have done deads really on Sat but hey ho! Was nice just to use a rack really!

Associate
Lol I should apologise for my driving.

The stupid side shields on these glasses make the road lights and lines do funny things at night.

Still we got back in one piece, just about.

Back
Top Bottom