Had the most epic night last night...

You're trying to avoid what people are getting at in a very obvious fashion.

Can you honestly not see what was obnoxious and unintentionally funny about your posting that picture?

Twice?

When no one asked you to?

1. Please enlighten me as to exactly what I'm avoiding.

2. I can see the funny side, just look at the peoples responses.

My apologies for coming to the wrong conclusion, pity really it would have given me the chance to show off my new HRH Designer Toilet Paper ;)

Where's the balaclava and shotgun;)

Obviously not my money but...Oh wait, just to keep the current trend of this thread, this is just me counting my wages:D

On a note more in tune with reality, Rooney gets paid 4 times the amount in the picture a week. Thats obscene really.

And that proves what, that you feel that a discussion between myself and Will Gill is indicative of you bragging about your bank cards that turned out to be not even true.

Especially as I even pointed out that I was bragging with a little :rolleyes: to illustrate that fact.

Quit trying to wriggle out of the fact that you tried to big yourself up, were caught out and are now trying to move the focus away from yourself.

You best option is to just quit the thread and let everyone forget about your foolishness. (and don't post your bank cards in yet another thread)

What on earth are you talking about? Those cards are mine. Once again you're quick to jump into assumptions.

1. Please enlighten me as to exactly what I'm avoiding.

2. I can see the funny side, just look at the peoples responses.

Considering you are the only person in this thread who seems to think it was funny in some shape or form, maybe you should refrain from posting your 'jokes' as I'm not sure many of us truly appreciate your unique type of humour :p

What on earth are you talking about? Those cards are mine. Once again you're quick to jump into assumptions.

I understood that the £42K thing was fictitious. Sorry, I really don't understand what is going on with your posts tbh. It seems that you can't seem to make up your mind what is true and what is not.:confused:

If they are yours, then my original statement stands, they are not as impressive as you claimed them to be.

Making up a bunch of pseudo-psycho babble to hide that fact is rather silly.

Considering you are the only person in this thread who seems to think it was funny in some shape or form, maybe you should refrain from posting your 'jokes' as I'm not sure many of us truly appreciate your unique type of humour :p

No one forced you to come into this thread. Just like no one forced you to reply to my posts, but somehow you do. Maybe you should browse back a page or two and read what I actually said about it being a 'joke'.

No one forced you to come into this thread. Just like no one forced you to reply to my posts, but somehow you do. Maybe you should browse back a page or two and read what I actually said about it being a 'joke'.

You are correct sir! I felt most compelled after reading the posts in this thread to make one solitary post with reference to you earlier on. Anyway I have nothing else to add but I will continue to read if not purely for the entertainment though I think this one may have just played out :)

I understood that the £42K thing was fictitious. Sorry, I really don't understand what is going on with your posts tbh. It seems that you can't seem to make up your mind what is true and what is not.:confused:

If they are yours, then my original statement stands, they are not as impressive as you claimed them to be.

Making up a bunch of pseudo-psycho babble to hide that fact is rather silly.

1. You understood the £42k was fictitious based on what evidence?

2. I never suggested Natwest Private Banking being god-like status.

1. You understood the £42k was fictitious based on what evidence?

2. I never suggested Natwest Private Banking being god-like status.

Just the flow of the conversation in the thread and some references you made as it being a joke rather than real.

However if you are stating that you did receive £42k for Christmas then fine.

As for the perceived level of your cards, you said in the byline..."this is bragging right" which indicates your perception that the cards are of high status. You also stated that you needed an annual income of £100k to hold the cards which is disingenuous because you can either have £100k salary paid into the account OR £50k in savings (including investments) to hold one. (£50k in cash and property is not a lot). We then find out that they are Credit Cards and not Debit Cards, so the income needed is £75k/annum and that as they were a present have nothing to do with your personal circumstances but whoever gave you the gift (Parents maybe) and you can see how all the confusion is coming about, it is difficult to get to the bottom of anything as you are so vague and then you start on about how it's all a joke and some stupid pseudo-psychological test.

You were trying to indicate that you had an income in excess of £100k, (you may well do so, and at 25 that is impressive). It then comes to light that you posted the same cards in an xmas present thread and stated that they were a present with a £42k limit. This creates some confusion over what you are saying and the veracity of everything you have said.

I and others disagreed with the fact that NatWest Private Banking is that impressive. However as you are quite young, having the income to hold a card such as that is more impressive within your peer group, just not to some of us old fogies who have had more time to accumulate stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom