Had the most epic night last night...

Associate
Wonder if he went to the £1 strip bar in Shoreditch.. it's a horrific place ha.
Downstairs there's 1 pole and a bar (£3 a pint.. nice and reasonable) and then a girl comes round with a pint glass collecting pound coins from the guys. Then she dances to a rubbish song. Then she leaves.

Funny evening I spent in there with the missus and some pals.

Upstairs they have a private room area. For the 'big shots'. OP?

Man of Honour
So basically you took your contractor pay, went to a Strip Club in Shoreditch [Browns?] and got smashed on vodka.

Well ****ing done.

He was caught on pole cam:

inbar.jpg

Caporegime
Wonder if he went to the £1 strip bar in Shoreditch.. it's a horrific place ha.
Downstairs there's 1 pole and a bar (£3 a pint.. nice and reasonable) and then a girl comes round with a pint glass collecting pound coins from the guys. Then she dances to a rubbish song. Then she leaves.

Funny evening I spent in there with the missus and some pals.

Upstairs they have a private room area. For the 'big shots'. OP?

I think I've been there, on a stag do. Ah, yes, person above me - it's Browns.

It was terrifying. You need pockets full of pound coins to survive half an hour in there without getting killed by one of the many enormous bouncers for failing to throw in for each and every dance.

Associate
I think I've been there, on a stag do. Ah, yes, person above me - it's Browns.

It was terrifying. You need pockets full of pound coins to survive half an hour in there without getting killed by one of the many enormous bouncers for failing to throw in for each and every dance.

haha.. too true!

We went to the newsagents up the road and got some change.
I started by putting in a pound (every dance/15minutes or so) then I started using 20ps. There were 4 or 5 of us so think it went un-noticed!

Going upstairs is a bad idea there.. girls came over and sat next to us, asking us for a drink.. "No thank you, is there dancing on soon?" That's when I realised we were in the private section :s and some drunken mess-of-a-man was getting straddled in a curtained off area.

Funny night overall though! And surprisingly cheap! - Was someone's stag doo and they got him up on stage, he was absolutely smashed, he took his top off and started touching the girls haha.. wasn't long till he was thrown out by the overweight lady behind the bar. Good stuff.

Soldato
But I could apply for the same account. Only reason I didn't before is because they had a 25 year age limit.

Got many decent friends at 25? or do you get them through bragging about having money.

We can all lead good enough lives on average wages. Ok so maybe we cant afford lots of fancy things, but we have all the good things in life that matter.

When one of us average folk hit hard times we struggle through. When rich folks lives crash and burn they commit suicide. :p

Soldato
OP
Hey peeps, I must apologies for the pointless thread. Think I was still drunk this morning...

Anyways, I live across the road from For Your Eyes Only on City Road so it's the perfect place to go for a hedonistic night out. The girls in there are AMAHZING!! Think I'm in love with a stripper named Holly! :o It's actually a pretty classy place, if you've got money to spend then the bouncers leave you well alone. They actually forgot to charge me for a bottle of belvedere amazingly!

The other strip clubs in the ditch I hear are to be avoided, but I've not been to them, was almost dragged into the white horse on a night out!

Anyways, I'd to end this thread with a message for the kids. Going to strip clubs is no big and its not clever. Strippers are real women who have feelings (and incredibly sexeh bodies!) and should not be put on display like some mannequin from C&A! Do your homework, go to bed early, and don't go to strip clubs! Thanks for listening. :)

Back
Top Bottom