HAF X - Final Build with NZXT cables - Pictures Resized

WOW you managed to put together shop bought parts :eek:

The only thing that would have required some work from yourself , you didn't do ! ( the wiring on the optical drives )

Not sure why you needed to create a post about a very 'generic' build :confused:

It frustates me that installing basic shop bought hardware deserves a thread.

Looka at w3bbo or rjkoneill, to name a couple, they put some effort into a build.

Think of something different if you want to create a thread, not the 'shopping list' type of build.

I receive messages daily, and respond to them, giving advice on modding/tips etc.

Sorry if i have offended you, but anyone can put together Lego.

Those braided extenders from NZXT are good, I have them for my graphics card, but I don't really like them. The cables are really skinny, and the braid is really shiney. The ones I did myself came out looking much better if you ask me.

lego-pc-case-mod_5_54_DjixV_54.jpg

WOW you managed to put together shop bought parts :eek:

The only thing that would have required some work from yourself , you didn't do ! ( the wiring on the optical drives )

Not sure why you needed to create a post about a very 'generic' build :confused:

It frustates me that installing basic shop bought hardware deserves a thread.

Looka at w3bbo or rjkoneill, to name a couple, they put some effort into a build.

Think of something different if you want to create a thread, not the 'shopping list' type of build.

I receive messages daily, and respond to them, giving advice on modding/tips etc.

That's a bit out of order. The guy spent a lot of money on his rig and did a nice job putting it together. Obviously he's proud of it and wanted to share it with us. Nothing wrong with that at all.

That's a bit out of order. The guy spent a lot of money on his rig and did a nice job putting it together. Obviously he's proud of it and wanted to share it with us. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Then why have 2 threads ?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18168270&highlight=username_RedGooner

Its a build straight out of the box. All new kit and no imagination.

a lot can be acheived on limited budgets, which some members here might be on. Just posting 'my new kit' and calling it a build/project etc.. is rubbish. What next ? A thread about unwrapping it ?

You post on a public forum for opinion, my builds have been criticised and i welcome that input and honesty.

If you think its out of order then RTM and report it.

Last edited:
Then why have 2 threads ?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18168270&highlight=username_RedGooner

Its a build straight out of the box. All new kit and no imagination.

a lot can be acheived on limited budgets, which some members here might be on. Just posting 'my new kit' and calling it a build/project etc.. is rubbish. What next ? A thread about unwrapping it ?

You post on a public forum for opinion, my builds have been criticised and i welcome that input and honesty.

If you think its out of order then RTM and report it.

If you did'nt like the thread content then why not just stay quiet instead of getting stroppy about it. It's not your forum so people can post what they like. I have seen much worse threads than this.

Peace out guys...
Dont blow a fuse...
Makes me think do i want to post here again...

All i wanted to do was to show off my build, in my new HAF X case...Its not the end of the world as we know it...

Red the PC Lego Expert / Unwraping Expert

Last edited:
Build threads are classicaly single threads, with updates. It makes life easier for you too, you only have one thread to link to other nerds when they want to knock one out over your piccies. :P

RJK's TJ07 for example, been going nearly a year now.

Back
Top Bottom