Halflife 3 is coming! (to be shown at gamescon)

Associate
Don't see any need to lock or ban, but editing the title to show its been confirmed false would be a good idea.

Y so serious?

Sad about this. I get the feeling we'll be waiting for this game forever. I don't actually know if it even makes sense for valve to release it right now anyway. It's probably just money they could put towards enlarging their cash reserves just because Steam makes a lot of money and they'd be better off investing in that with more multiplayer games like Dota 2. Besides, didn't Valve say recently that Portal 2 was the last singleplayer game they'll be making?

Permabanned
video-game-memes-valve-announces-half-life-not-announced-yet.png

Caporegime
When half life 3 finally happens and brings closure to the whole story (?)
I think that my life will be complete - I will evolve into pure energy and pass across the rim to be with my Vorlon and Shadow friends.

Associate
Half-Life 3 hopes raised by Gamescom error

Gamers were briefly convinced that the long-awaited Half-Life 3 was to be announced this week at Gamescom in Germany, only to be told that it was a mistake.

Half-Life 3 appeared on the Gamescom website in a list of video games that would be revealed at the Cologne trade show, which begins tomorrow.

However, the Gamescom list did carry a warning that the organisers took "no responsibility" for the information, which was taken from blogs and internet forums. The show's organisers later told Eurogamer that Half-Life 3's inclusion on the list was an error.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...lf-Life-3-hopes-raised-by-Gamescom-error.html

Back
Top Bottom