***Halo 5***

Soldato
Just ordered my copy. £34.83 via Bespoke Offers. Had a £25 off code from a recent promotion, so £9.83 to pay. Been waiting on them getting back to me about Halo 5 all week - my fallback plan was Digital via Singapore.

Gameseek are fulfilling the order. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get here.

Associate
The beast has arrived and nice fresh box :D Also I spoke to Microsoft on chat and swapped my digital code for a physical copy which should be arriving today :cool:

e4ce84068086a8e34174837a081ff8ca_zpsyvjoa035.jpg

Man of Honour
Well my copy has arrived but I won't be playing it until I fly to the UK on Tuesday.

I really hope legendary is at least a little challenging this time.

Associate
The beast has arrived and nice fresh box :D Also I spoke to Microsoft on chat and swapped my digital code for a physical copy which should be arriving today :cool:

e4ce84068086a8e34174837a081ff8ca_zpsyvjoa035.jpg

My legendary edition got delivered on Tuesday and didn't realise how bloody big the statue was! :eek:

I didn't realise you could trade the code for the physical copy and redeemed it straight away. :(

Associate
Hadn't paid much attention to this but getting bored of Destiny so looking for something new.

Quite tempted after watching some vids, and I'm off all next week as well :)

Associate
Mines being shipped by Shopto today. If it comes tomorrow I'am going to have a choice to make. I bought my copy from Shopto when I bought my Xbox from there. But last week Game messed up and were sending out codes from the digital deluxe edition instead of the normal version, so I jumped at getting it. I have the digital deluxe version downloaded, do I remove that and install the one from disc which I am going to sell hmmmm

Soldato
Game have posted mine, woot!

Although it says this in the email:

Please note that Pre-orders will be processed ready for delivery on the release date.

Its being sent by 1st class post so hopefully the above is just a line to cover their ass and postie will actually drop it through the letter box tomorrow. I cant imagine Royal Mail hold back post until a particular date do they? Id of thought as soon as its collected from the seller it just goes through their sorting system and is treated the same as any 1st class parcel?

Still makes me smile:

Last edited:
Associate
Simply Games web site said my order shipped yesterday afternoon.

Now just got a text and e-mail saying its been dispatched.

Still holding out for tomorrow :p

I think the website updates to shipped when it's packed and ready. And they email you when it leaves the warehouse. The only time I haven't got a Saturday delivery for a Tuesday release from Simply was GTA V, because rocks target were very strict on when retailers can ship.

Back
Top Bottom