***Halo 5***

Sorry I'm late to the thread and if this has already been mentioned, but does the game have local multiplayer/co-op? I'm thinking of pre-ordering, but with two sons who also like to game I'm enjoying the benefits of buying digital (just not the price). If there's no benefit in the digital version, I'll just buy a retail disc.

Sorry I'm late to the thread and if this has already been mentioned, but does the game have local multiplayer/co-op? I'm thinking of pre-ordering, but with two sons who also like to game I'm enjoying the benefits of buying digital (just not the price). If there's no benefit in the digital version, I'll just buy a retail disc.

I don't think it does, unfortunately.

My collector's edition just arrived. Now the wait until next Tuesday! :(

Got this on order £20 :D downside the delivery will likely not turn up at launch but when its half price i cant moan,

Ill join up on the group but as i say ill likely miss launch night

Not sure about the digital deluxe version of this, I want to watch the fall of reach but I'm not sure that its worth nearly £25 with some REQ packs.

All these deluxe and ultimate versions of games these days are getting pretty annoying, Forza, Rainbow 6, Star Wars and Halo are all pulling this.

Not sure about the digital deluxe version of this, I want to watch the fall of reach but I'm not sure that its worth nearly £25 with some REQ packs.

All these deluxe and ultimate versions of games these days are getting pretty annoying, Forza, Rainbow 6, Star Wars and Halo are all pulling this.

I find that if you want a game it's best to check hot UK deals regularly 2 months before release and order the cheapest option and cancel previous ones.

I got the digital deluxe for £45 this way, £9 more than my normal pre order

I wonder when the review embargo lifts? Anyone know? I imagine they will be stupid reviews in progress until they get to play the online properly but need to know the general concenseus!

Back
Top Bottom