***Halo 5***

Soldato
Yeah he's come all the way with his Xbox and everything lol. We've done this for every halo since the original, absolutely gutted. Why the hell do games come out on Tuesdaysdays now what retard thought that was a good idea.

Soldato
OP
Yeah he's come all the way with his Xbox and everything lol. We've done this for every halo since the original, absolutely gutted. Why the hell do games come out on Tuesdaysdays now what retard thought that was a good idea.

Erm...its been like that for a long time for postage so everyone can get it on the same day.

Associate
If you think that's big , check this :D

35be4c62d73a801ee4a9c7935129b98c_zpsjniwtokn.jpg

I need it! :eek:

Associate
Ah damn it, all aboard the hype train then, choo choo :D

Going to pick up a xbox one elite + Halo 5.

See you guys on it soon :)

Lol! Jump on that hype train mate its awesome! I've completed the campaign now, done it on normal so I could soak in the story, its really really good!! The only thing I can complain about is if you are not up to date on the Halo story you will be a bit lost. The graphics are very very good, the sky boxes are insane. It's a solid 60 fps it did not slow down once for me, and that's when all hell is breaking lose! The sound though OMG! With surround headphones it's just amazing same with the music. Going through it again on legendary! Wish me luck lol!

Associate
Erm.... :p

Whats your XBL dude, I just added PyschoSonny and I think possibly you, unless its some poor random wondering who I am :D

I'll add Hixxy and anyone else who'll have me :)

Edit: xDr3ddx?

yep, will be great fun ;) must be your 5th console?

Lol! Jump on that hype train mate its awesome! I've completed the campaign now, done it on normal so I could soak in the story, its really really good!! The only thing I can complain about is if you are not up to date on the Halo story you will be a bit lost. The graphics are very very good, the sky boxes are insane. It's a solid 60 fps it did not slow down once for me, and that's when all hell is breaking lose! The sound though OMG! With surround headphones it's just amazing same with the music. Going through it again on legendary! Wish me luck lol!

Nooooo, you always get games before me, i'm stuck playing destiny rng system :(

did buy rocket league DeLorean, so cool :D

Last edited:
Soldato

Does it require having reaad the books to understand whats going on? That was a big fault with the halo 4 campaign i was completely lost but a mate of mine who read the books knew everything that was happening etc

Seemed a bit of a bad move to isolate thos who solely play the games?

Associate
I've caved in too. XB1 on the way. Need Halo in my life again. Keeping my PS4 though. Excited!

Hixxy that post makes me very happy!

For me 343i have taken all the things that worked on Halo 4 and improved on them. The pacing of the story, and the set pieces are excellent. Going to the Elites home world is a stand out moment for me. I have a Ps4 also but Sony have got nothing like Halo. I cant wait for mp!

Associate
Does it require having reaad the books to understand whats going on? That was a big fault with the halo 4 campaign i was completely lost but a mate of mine who read the books knew everything that was happening etc

Seemed a bit of a bad move to isolate thos who solely play the games?

You don't have to read the books to know what's going on but it would help. You can check some videos out on youtube about the Halo story like this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3G5se-6OU&index=2&list=PLCsz4mU9XlZ5JVbFWm2UGOqucayXFb1r4 From Halo 4 onwards the story is going to be the reclaimer saga http://www.halopedia.org/Reclaimer_Saga those two links will give you a better idea of what's going on in the Halo universe.

Soldato
Normal Campaign done. About 8 hours so pretty short like the others. Better campaign than 4 IMO but still not as good as any of the Bungie games especially Reach.

Looking forward to a Legendary play through it had some challenging bits.

Caporegime
Erm.... :p

Whats your XBL dude, I just added PyschoSonny and I think possibly you, unless its some poor random wondering who I am :D

I'll add Hixxy and anyone else who'll have me :)

Edit: xDr3ddx?

Now all we need to do is hit the delete button on destiny in 2 days time and we are sorted.

Elite console is sold out on the MS store. Where you ordering from?

Also if you get the elite order a battery pack off amazon such a rip that £400 for a console and a controller (no games) and you don't get a battery pack.

Controller is well worth it though. I'll be drop shotting noobs with ease now.

Back
Top Bottom