***Halo 5***

I think id rather put my money on the Elite Controller so I stand a chance when playing the multiplayer lol.

Halo 5 game play in new IM rogue nation, Simon Pegg is playing it on tripple screens and has the bluray case in his drawer, wonder how much for that product placement :D

Halo-5-Guardians-Pink-Mist-Limited-Colectors-Edition.png

£449.99 [Appears to be exclusive to GAME]
...Enjoy!

Last edited:
Any good deals about for halo 5 standard? I can't wait for this game :)

Anyone playing MCC? Seems to be working great now and i'm enjoying story missions and online side.

Last edited:
Presume that includes a console. Who buys these things? Plastic toys for hundreds of quid

collectors.

some people pay hundreds of pounds for bits of paper (stamps). some pay £50 for rare 2p coins, etc.

collectors will pay stupid money for things if it's rare and has a following.

halo is regarded as pretty much one of the best gaming series ever made so it has a very big following. it pretty much invented teabagging, etc.

I'm so tempted to get the £450 one -.-
I have the Halo Helmet so it will go nice with that... I don't even have an xbox one any more so will need to buy one of those so I'm not sure if I can justify spending £700 for one game and a console ><

Last edited:
I'm so tempted to get the £450 one -.-

The Needler features LED lights, in-game sounds, and over 14 different needlers which mechanically pop up and down in sequence when the trigger is pressed. The gun is pretty massive too, coming in at 29" across and 10" tall, based on the original digital files used in the game.

:D

Well I just pre ordered the £450 version and the Halo 5 xbox one console so guess I'll have a spare digital version -.-

Last edited:
Presume that includes a console. Who buys these things? Plastic toys for hundreds of quid
No console included ^.^
Well I just pre ordered the £450 version and the Halo 5 xbox one console so guess I'll have a spare digital version -.-
People like you are the reason why this thing exists. Because you'll actually buy these things. I must also add that a second copy of the game isn't the only thing you'll have spare. The Halo 5 XBONE bundle actually has the limited edition game physical items included. That's everything bar the larger of the 2 models, a physical game copy and the Needler. If the included game was a physical copy, then that bundle might have just been the best console bundle ever. But they pulled a Nintendo on us and included a digital copy.

Considering the price of the regular collector's edition, the Needler effectively costs ~£250. No way in hell is it worth that price. I'd expect this kind of overpricing from Nintendo, but a Microsoft game? I love Halo and Physical Editions as much as the next person, but £100 is my limit for such things. Coincidentally, I just preordered the Just Cause 3 Limited Edition, which normally costs just under £80. There was a special offer at GAME where the PC Collector's Edition was being sold for just under £60. The replica grapple will be worth it and is much better value than the replica Needler lol. I'm surprised that JC3 can sell a replica grapple for £80 while Halo is trying to push Needlers at a few hundred quid.

This isn't the first time. They've already sold replica Plasma Rifle toys, which usually all broke the first day according to reviews. I even saw a Halo 2 Anniversary Plasma Rifle replica going for $600! I know of high-quality airsoft guns that cost less and those can actually shoot. But as long as the buyers are happy, who cares what they try to sell us I guess.

No console included ^.^

People like you are the reason why this thing exists. Because you'll actually buy these things. I must also add that a second copy of the game isn't the only thing you'll have spare. The Halo 5 XBONE bundle actually has the limited edition game physical items included. That's everything bar the larger of the 2 models, a physical game copy and the Needler. If the included game was a physical copy, then that bundle might have just been the best console bundle ever. But they pulled a Nintendo on us and included a digital copy.

Considering the price of the regular collector's edition, the Needler effectively costs ~£250. No way in hell is it worth that price. I'd expect this kind of overpricing from Nintendo, but a Microsoft game? I love Halo and Physical Editions as much as the next person, but £100 is my limit for such things. Coincidentally, I just preordered the Just Cause 3 Limited Edition, which normally costs just under £80. There was a special offer at GAME where the PC Collector's Edition was being sold for just under £60. The replica grapple will be worth it and is much better value than the replica Needler lol. I'm surprised that JC3 can sell a replica grapple for £80 while Halo is trying to push Needlers at a few hundred quid.

This isn't the first time. They've already sold replica Plasma Rifle toys, which usually all broke the first day according to reviews. I even saw a Halo 2 Anniversary Plasma Rifle replica going for $600! I know of high-quality airsoft guns that cost less and those can actually shoot. But as long as the buyers are happy, who cares what they try to sell us I guess.

Wait I didn't know it had the limited edition one, that's the one with the statues and that the £199.99 edition right? I like the Needler gun, I'm going to keep my pre order and see what happens. If it doesn't sell out before release I'll more than likely cancel it, if it does sell out then I might keep it as it will be rare.

If this campaign is good and inclusive to those who dont follow the books and stuff i will get an xb1 i think. 4 felt like it pushed me away story wise as i didnt have a clue what was happening, and the missions and objectives were dull and repetitive for such a short game, felt much longer than it was for me

This looks to be righting the wrongs for me

Back
Top Bottom