***Halo 5***

Soldato
Apparently I'm onyx tier on team swat just clocked ten games. Maybe my youth wasn't misspent...

"your starting placement in matchmade Arena games is determined by how you fare in your first ten games. That "Competitive Skill Rating" breaks down into seven categories: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Onyx and Champion. The post stresses that the only way to increase your rank after those initial ten matches are set is by winning."

Associate
Completed the campaign last night on legendary (solo), I really enjoyed it, it had some really fun missions in it, shame some of the missions were just walking around for two minutes, I guess they had a target of 15 total missions?!
I think the last mission was my favorite, it's like 343 just let you go mental with all the best weapons and some awesome vehicles.
One of the best campaigns of the series IMO.

Caporegime
loving the 1 shot headshot game mode. time to kill is ridiculously quick but it's fun. all about who hits the head first.

i think i could get used to this now.

will try sniper shotty tomorrow.

got placed in diamond league i believe might of been platinum.

Soldato
I just finished campaign on heroic, now I had massive fun with it but story itself was not explained all that well, disjointed as hell, they made it out prior to the game that chief had been a traitor when in reality he isn't at all, felt the end was weak cause I wanna know more, the mission it self was fun though. Was more fun than halo 4 campaign, one thing though they way over used the wardens in this

Soldato
I just finished campaign on heroic, now I had massive fun with it but story itself was not explained all that well, disjointed as hell, they made it out prior to the game that chief had been a traitor when in reality he isn't at all, felt the end was weak cause I wanna know more, the mission it self was fun though. Was more fun than halo 4 campaign, one thing though they way over used the wardens in this

Yeh I enjoyed it but I agree, the story wasn't told well at all. The maps were brilliant though.

R^T

R^T

Associate
I am looking to join the spartan company on waypoint.
Do I just request to join on the waypoint page?
My username is : LukusMaximus25

Thank you in advance.

Soldato
OP
Add me GT cu3ed theris a few of us plays regularly enough right now, we have nearly 30 odd people there that wont join up for a laugh, not sure why they signed up to be honest.

Soldato
Add my gamertag in sig! I'm up for some games tonight.

Got a killtacur (6 man multi kill) in a 4 man game of swatnums yesterday :p

Edit : added you cu3ed. Let me know when you're on

Last edited:
Soldato
Loving Halo 5, on mission 5 in campaign and played a couple of hours of multiplayer. Just wish I was better, I'm an old codger (47) so regularly get my ass handed to me on a plate but still keep coming back for more!!!

Soldato
Just completed the single player. Very short - felt like Halo 5: Part 1, rather than a full game.

It was decent though. Need to replay it in co-op on legendary now to get the full experience. Many of the levels are clearly designed with co-op in mind, with multiple routes in to battles and ways to surround the enemy. You can't really make use of all that in solo play.

Soldato
Just completed the single player. Very short - felt like Halo 5: Part 1, rather than a full game.

It was decent though. Need to replay it in co-op on legendary now to get the full experience. Many of the levels are clearly designed with co-op in mind, with multiple routes in to battles and ways to surround the enemy. You can't really make use of all that in solo play.

I'm well up for co-op legendary.

I've added you up The Craig.

I'm loving Strongholds just wish it had its own playlist.

Back
Top Bottom