***Halo 5***

Associate
I have my own group that I normally play with.

I'll have to check and see if they fancy it, but first I need to know if you're all a bunch of delicate little flowers that are easily offended :p

Was fun last night kreeeee, your pretty good player. shame about Kronologic ;)

Great to see crazy cadman, must be five plus years.

Man of Honour
I'm crap mate, I just surround myself with idiots (cadman and krono) to make myself look good :p

Team Doubles is a blast though, I really want it to be a permanent play list!

Caporegime
went flawless twice yesterday dredd so what time we meeting up this evening? i'm going to go collect calcified fragments (been putting it off for weeks now).

Swat's by far the best game mode, it's very unforgiving.

yeah i feel the time to kill is ridiculously high on the other game modes.

whereas in swat i think it's just a tad too quick but if i had to choose i would pick swat's ttk over the normal games.

imo it's also by far the best game mode especially when it's a hand cannon map

Associate
went flawless twice yesterday dredd so what time we meeting up this evening? i'm going to go collect calcified fragments (been putting it off for weeks now).

yeah i feel the time to kill is ridiculously high on the other game modes.

whereas in swat i think it's just a tad too quick but if i had to choose i would pick swat's ttk over the normal games.

imo it's also by far the best game mode especially when it's a hand cannon map

6:00PM, collecting calcified fragments LOL, i will never do that.

Swat tsk is zero unless you can't aim :p

for me thats 1min :)

kreeeee, will you be about?

some nice info from reddit regarding weapons
http://imgur.com/D7lVbGQ

Last edited:
Associate
Good craic last night, Dodgeball is my favourite :D

I will just leave this here ;)

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/game...RON&scid=1370999b-fca2-4c53-8ec5-73493bcb67e5

lucky shot ;)

Custom mode was fun last night, tweaking setups for balance works well. i did enjoy scattershot mode :D

paintball CTF mode needs more players, 8v8 will be crazy :)

mine from last time
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/game...ddx&scid=1370999b-fca2-4c53-8ec5-73493bcb67e5

Need to change above mode, any ideas?

Last edited:
Associate
Excellent vision I would say ;)

Link seems to be broken. No idea if this is possible, but plasma nades that only kill if stuck would be a good variation on Dodgeball.

Scouts and Knives style map would be good, used to have a good laugh playing that on CS:S.

Sniper rifle & lighting sword + low gravity.

Voice recordings would be comedy gold.

Associate
Excellent vision I would say ;)

Link seems to be broken. No idea if this is possible, but plasma nades that only kill if stuck would be a good variation on Dodgeball.

Scouts and Knives style map would be good, used to have a good laugh playing that on CS:S.

Sniper rifle & lighting sword + low gravity.

Voice recordings would be comedy gold.

i've created a few of the above today and tested them with cu3ed, did take us sometime to sort put the correct settings but works now :D

Associate
I bought a really cool Halo 5 coin from America:

1e5dcb57ad7d44e2e21fda13c5386aec.png

Associate
I'm loving halo 5, however I find my aim in this one all over the place, I can't find a sensitivity that'll give me just the right enough precision and movement speed without compromising aim, I absolutely devoured guys in the previous Halo series, however since getting an Xbox one, MCC and Halo 5 have shown me how much things have changed
I personally prefer the older joypads, the new analogue sticks move too freely, if that makes sense

I'm still regularly online, so hit me up if anyone fancies a game

GT: Ir15h

Man of Honour
I'm loving halo 5, however I find my aim in this one all over the place, I can't find a sensitivity that'll give me just the right enough precision and movement speed without compromising aim, I absolutely devoured guys in the previous Halo series, however since getting an Xbox one, MCC and Halo 5 have shown me how much things have changed
I personally prefer the older joypads, the new analogue sticks move too freely, if that makes sense

I'm still regularly online, so hit me up if anyone fancies a game

GT: Ir15h

Well MCC hasn't touched the aiming mechanics on the older games, but Halo 5 has a completely new aiming system.

Soldato
Loving Big Team Battle cant stop playing it!

Been busy for Lara Croft for the past few weeks good to get back into Halo 5 until Fallout 4 takes over :p

Just seen this Halo 5: Guardians - HCS Premium REQ Pack

Customize your Spartan, support your favorite teams, and celebrate the Halo World Championship. The HCS Premium REQ Pack is now available in the Halo 5: Guardians REQ Store! The HCS REQ Pack will be available for 72 hours only, until 12:00 PM PT on Sunday, 12/6/15.

80,000 REQ Points or £7.99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom