***Halo 5***

Yeap, they are bringing stories together, kinda why they prob brought out ODST for the MCC the other week.
Hes part of a group formed by Locke. Although Buck is a Spartan MKIV

Not that it matters, Blue Team will wipe them out lol

•Whether playing as Chief or Locke, you're accompanied by a fireteam of 3 A.I. which you can command/issue orders to in the campaign
•Highlighting an enemy and hitting up on the D-Pad orders your team to assault an enemy
•Other commands include picking up certain weapons, using turrets, driving warthog, etc
•AI teammates can revive you as well
•Confirmed: Linda, Kelly, and Fred join the Chief ( much hyped "Blue Team")
•Game starts out before Chief is on the run
•Audio has been heavily reworked from the ground up for Xbox One (bullet sounds, debris, etc)
•8 months after Halo 4 ends, cataclysmic events are tearing apart star systems, these are tied to the Guardians (Forerunner entities shown in the first teaser trailer)
•Game Informer played the second mission, taking command of Chief and Blue Team to take back an ONI research vessel abandoned for 2 years
•Team banter replaces interactions with Cortana to flesh out the characters
•There are multiple routes to take in levels
•The zealous religions Covenant are slowly abandoning Jul M'dama's leadership in Halo 4
•XBL Gold is not required for online co-op.
•Halo 5 will launch with over 20 multiplayer maps
•15 DLC maps by June 2016
•All maps will be free
•Teases a "completely new, epic multiplayer experience" they'll reveal at E3. Incorporates "all aspects of the Halo sandbox for the first time ever" ( roumoured to be a big Battlefield styled mode)
•This MP experience is described as a "dream of ours and all our fans to build something like this"

Last edited:
Prob cause it will be a free online 4-way co-op.

Nice usual IGN reliable click bait though.

Splitscreen is still in for 2 players on MP, just not for campaign.

Last edited:
I think id rather put my money on the Elite Controller so I stand a chance when playing the multiplayer lol.

Blue team showing their skills lol, lots of leaks coming out thos kinda staying away as I want to play the story.

Opening Cinematic.

The music really is A++++ in evrythign ive heard.

No chance, though he got the last laugh after showing everyone how terribly done Destiny was in his court case, in any case, Kazuma Jinnouchi is doing a much better job with the themes in moving it all forward.

Marty did pretty much very little after the initial titles and was really not good in H3.

THe AI is looking very smart in this..esp Hunters.
Throwing Boxes etc to stop incoming rockets.

SlipperyConcreteBarnowl.gif

And swatting granades away...
0qUNr78.gif

Well its not really, you can earn it pretty quick all in game, just if you don't have patience you can spend at most £3 to get some packs.

Everyone starts off with A large amount, how is it pay to win, have seen how this works?..do you know what reqs are in this game?
This or that can be earned in game...or paying for DLC maps...hmmmmm...tough one.

Last edited:
Try and watch the video, these are nothing like you think, you don't have to pay for anything and everything is available with in game currency.

I know I started this but I'm scared of spoilers to the story, and early copies have leaked out so I'm backing out of these lol.

Back
Top Bottom