***Halo 5***

10-5_h5-infographic-92640374178f47f5a83d11c4309540c0.jpg

Name..with a G....had a good offer with code so went with that.

Never used them for Pre-orders though.

Good to know....The had some bit and pieces with it, so seemed decent for the price, jsu always that worry not using a company before.

Prob high res and frame rate, and that and no one really plays split screen anymore, and they made 4way co op in game instead.

Yeah he's come all the way with his Xbox and everything lol. We've done this for every halo since the original, absolutely gutted. Why the hell do games come out on Tuesdaysdays now what retard thought that was a good idea.

Erm...its been like that for a long time for postage so everyone can get it on the same day.

SO no game today..PAH!

AND my Elite controller hasn't shown any movement...PAH PAH!

Head set arrived though...so I know they have my address right!

Yea, DF, the anal of boring kinds of reviews looking for things no one sees in any game as they are actually playing it.
Best thing that could happen is for that site to go away for all gaming sakes.
They constantly are picking on things even PS4s AF draw distance, something you would never see in game.

I hope they patch it so you can disable the HUD but I doubt it. I wonder if the HUD is so big around the edges to aid performance as the extra full screen rendering would effect fps.

From the videos, I cant say Im wowed by the visuals but it does look good. Hopefully the devs patch some of the graphics niggles, especially that texture pop in.

That thrown out the window as when playing in vehicles the Hud is removed, for the external camera view.

It was said on another forum it was absolutely a immersion feature, as when you play with the online co-op everyone has a different looking HUD for that character.

Back
Top Bottom