***Halo 5***

I remember ammo being a problem in halo 4 too, wonder why they decided to keep that the same, was frustrating

It was a problem in all Halos for me..its part of the game play that you have to scavenge for guns.

I remember duel welding Elites weapons for most of Halo 2.

Ive found live pretty quick, but for this, most regions right now are unlocking about this time and are all downloading at once.

Yea, but its been reported theirs a glitch in the pre release with an old file sticking the download's for lots of people.

Mine arrived from Game.....it has begun!

Shame the didn't get the Elite controllers in on time though.

Hmmm disc install is stuck at 93%..wodner if that's the last install patch buggering up?

Ahh hard reset did the trick.

Last edited:
Playing through the story first, much better than I thought to be honest and not got to the guts of the game yet.

Well that's the campaign done, enjoyed it a lot, going to get soemthign to eat and really wanna try out Warzone after.

Is there a way to stop other people's voices coming out my speakers in multiplayer ?

About a year or barely hearing anyone on mic in games and about 5 games of Halo and I had to mute the mics from some really irritating people.

What is it with people pushing theirs mics right up to there own speakers etc?!

Just finished the story and have a few thoughts regarding it (spoilered for obvious reasons):

1. Gameplay is as good as ever from a Halo game, it feels more polished than most FPS games.

2. The score and all the sound effects are superb, really top notch sound work.

3. The guns are fun and varied, but I don't remember them running out of ammo so fast. It's annoying there isn't more ammo for the spartan weapons, I spent probably 75% of the story using either covenant or forerunner weapons even though I prefer the spartan weapons.

4. The storyline isn't particularly engaging, certainly not as good as the other Halo games imo. The marketing material for it is also quite misleading. There isn't really that much of a conflict between Master Chief and Locke, not to the point where they nearly kill each other anyway.

5. Enemy AI is excellent on heroic or legendary difficulty level, but team AI is nowhere near as good. I frequently found myself having to tell my team which enemy they should target because they were so useless at taking out the biggest threats. Also, they are awful at reviving you if you go down. There were several occasions where I'd climbed up onto a ledge or higher area and they couldn't figure out how to reach me for revival. That or they just totally ignored my requests to be revived.

6. The story is possibly a bit short, or it feels that way compared to some previous Halo games anyway, but it does set things up well for future Halo games.

Pretty much this

This is nothing like they advertised...which is annoying...cause if they didn't bother with the whole hunt the truth ( as a side story its FAR more interesting), it would have made more sense, you never once got the feeling the Chief was out on his own and his friends came to his rescue to back him up..they where working together cause the UNSC put them together, you never felt once CHief had really disobeyed and gone out of his way to stay in the shadows. Imagine playing as the Chief..but the story made in such a way as you and Blue Team did missions..you still didn't know if you where actually doing the right thing..with Locke being told and fed all the stuff from ONI about the Chief and making it his personal thing to find and get the chief etc.

It does set things up well though with all the AIs going mad.

Is there some key teick to being better at this? Absolutly terrible at arena, not sure why was doing really well on mcc the other day but i just cant grasp the feel of this! Unless its because i moved the xbox from my smaller pc monitor to the tv, doubt it but maybe smaller screen gives me more focus or something lol

Arena is hard, but its like anything new really, trick is Pistol really has been ramped up in is very obvious in Arena, I had to turn the look sensitivity up as in default its rather sluggish to run with.

Apparently they have a 24/7 shift in place lol...they seem pretty determined to avoid anything like the MCC thing again.

Actually reading it seems set up for long range gunplay from the Pro players, they are asking that maybe give it a few weeks and see what players think by then as you might get used to it by then.

These free dlc maps they will be doing, are they going ti be full proper maps and not just 343 using forge like half the maps in the game now?

Finished the campaign today, got more fun towards the end. Was good, better that halo 4 atleast but not one i would replay soon

Time to focus on mp :)

Whats wrong with Forge maps....some of the most popular arena style maps came from pro Forge creators.

Back
Top Bottom